The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
"Well Master kitty why dont you jump into a lake of fire before i kick your arse.No dont do that i'm just grumpy I've had a long day and know I have a headache. (To Jimmy)Jimmy did you have this medallion the whole time" "Grunt (translation:Yes master)" "Master kitty i think i have a job for you.

In Master Kitty's view he saw in the left corner OBJECTIVE UPDATED. Master kitty presses the start button to try and view his Objectives. The only objective not checked off was the bottom one which read KILL JIMMY!P.S. Get me the robot's Pimp cane.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
"Yes sir, I will perform the deed!"
"What deed would that be?" Questioned Jimmy.

You must be terminated Jimmy for the sake of the mission, I promise to make it quick and painless as long as you don't squirm."

"Never! I am going to fight the good fight with the ram!" exclaimed Jimmy as he began to sprint to the door.

Quicker than a flash, Master Kitty pulled out his Kitty Rifle and popped Jimmy in the head. "Jimmy has been terminated sir."

maddawg IAJI

Feb 12, 2009
"Excellent but im afraid i cannot allow you to use my Golden Lancer. What I will let you use is our weapon vault.Follow me"

Maddawg leads Master Kitty to the Locust weapon vault. "Here you will find whatever you need. I will give you one warning. When you meet the group kill the Logican first He is obviously the most powerful.

You can use whatever weapon you want as long as it is from the Gears of war universe. So i dont want see a BFG 9000 in there okay

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
"Thank you sir, I will take a Lancer as my primary weapon, Siper Rifle as secondary and the Boltak Pistol as a side arm. I will also take frag grenades and I will be fine. Can't say I've ever wielded a gun with a chainsaw.

Lastbayking

Mar 19, 2009
Lastbayking, saddened by being rejected by the greatest super villian in all the land, stumbled into the nexus, head down. He stumbled pass the bottomless hole, pass the staring eyes of grunts, and straight into the hall. He paid no heed to Master Kitty and instead, head still down and mumbled to Maddawg.
"Huh what was that?" He asked, Lancer raised.
"I said I was kicked out of Lion's Pride, again, and now that my army is dead and i'm no more than a pathetic plot element I'm here to cry your pardon?" And for a moment he thought Maddawg wouldn't notice bayking reaching for his pistol.

Wastland D.C: Lion's Pride headquaters
The pride kneeled before Elder Lions heads down in rememberance. His elite squad outfitted with the greatest equipment provided by the BoS.
"So now we have the triforce." Lions said, tasting his words like they were the sweetest wine.
"For the pride." Said the indoctrinized.
"What else have we accomplished?"
"For the pride."
"That's not exactly an answer, for thank you for your support."
"For the pride."
"No your missing the point, I asked what have was accomplished."
"For the pride." At this Lion's shot the nearest member.
"So I ask you again, what have we accomplished?"
"For the pri-----" Two more were silenced. That left 3 elite guard.
"One last time." Said the impaitent Lions, through an icy steel voice. "What HAVE we ACCOMPLISHED." Lound but not exactly biting.
"We have blasted the Bayking to hell, curse the traitor."
"Good, and now what do we do."
"Storm the nexus, end the locust, and become the only evil character left." Lions shot another member of the pride.
"Good, NOW GET!" The last two fled the scene quickly loading the airship and preparing to blast a whole straight through Jancito.

maddawg IAJI

Feb 12, 2009
Maddawg just grined and said "I wouldnt do that if i were you.Look around there Theron guards everywhere the second they see a gun the'll plant so many bolts into you that we wont be able to find all the pieces.Why are you here to kill me. I do not pose a threat to you."

As Maddawg finished his speech a locust scout rushed through the door quickly yelling "Sir the Lyons pride our invading. They are coming by there airship." Maddawg yelled "Put the Bayking in holding and place the capitel in defense mode 5." "FOR THE HORDE!"

From the airship the Pride watched as the Locust Capital sunk below the ground making their large airship useless.

Lastbayking

Mar 19, 2009
"Sir there sinking, what should we do."
"I don't know how about we fire you through the missle silo, what do you think we blast a hole in the eath. This will be a long siege men, but we will siege and we will stand on the other side victourious." Men came up and shot the pride member through the silo, not doing too much damage but the resulting bombardment might actually break throught these walls.

Underground:
As men moved in to take bayking underground he shouted some tear streaked words, "I..I am a desperate man. My men are dead, my body is dead I have nothing left to live for, I have nothing but the stones under my feet. I...I am nothing and I am becoming nothing. He broke out of the locust arms firing madly. While a Theron guard sighted Lastbayking, a large missle hit the ouside leaving a crater. Droping down from the hole was a long root, and the bayking relized he might as well live. He climbed the vine and attempted to leave, but got hit by the bombardment, getting thrown backwards and flying through the air. He landed somewhere in England on the river Thames.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
"Lastbayking is escaping! Should I stop him?"

"Yes! Don't let that scum escape!" demanded Maddawg. Master Kitty sprinted toward the cliff side where lastbayking fell. Just before he jumped, Maddawg yelled, "Wait!"

"You don't want me to follow?" questioned Master Kitty.

"Yes, you shall follow, but you will use your catlike abilities and remain unseen. I want you to see what that filth is up to. Now go, before he gets too far!"

Master Kitty climbed his way, quickly, but silently, down the cliff side in pursuit of lastbayking.

maddawg IAJI

Feb 12, 2009
"GODDAMNIT GET THE ROCKWORM SHEILDS UP!"

A thick plateing made of Rockworm hides were soon brought up. A Rockworm is a menencing beast it can only be killed from the inside and its hide is as hard as diamond.

"The shields wont hold forever. We need to revive the great one" All the locust in ear shot of Maddawg Gasped. "But master the great sould never be awakend it will mean the end of life." "I am aware of the prophecy but know we have a weapon that will control it." Maddawg took a small party into the deep mines of Nexus and there he found the Riftworm A rock worm capable of devouring cities. Maddawg held up the golden lancer and repeated the latin words and the Riftworm came to life. Maddawg ordered the Riftworm to destroy the airship and the Worm obeyed. It blasted through the earth and lunged at the Airship.

Lastbayking

Mar 19, 2009
"We're f***ed we ARE f***ed." Said the last remaining member of the Pride. So Lion tossed him over board, and backed the airship up. The great magnificent riftworm flew harmlessly by, passing over the atmosphere and getting locked in the moon's orbit.
"Okay attack squad, down thw whole the made by the Riftworm. Kill the locust."
"For the pride."
"Just get down the hole."

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
As Master Kitty located lastbayking, he was just about to drown in the River Thames. Knowing that Maddawg would want him alive, he dove into the water and dragged bayking to shore. Before he could regain consciousness, Master Kitty was back in the shadows.

"Cough, cough!" awoke lastbayking. Wondering how he survived the fall, he climbed to his feet and checked his surroundings. There was a nearby town that lastbayking saw and started heading toward. He heard ruffling in the bushes, but took no notice.

maddawg IAJI

Feb 12, 2009
*Facepalm* "Okay thats it you want a fight then prepare to die." With the entire crew either dead or climbing down the hole Maddawg came up with a great plan.
"Boomers and grinders you keep the infantry at bay. Tickers load up into the reavers." The Locust followed Maddawg's plans and as the infantry rushed in they were quickly destroyed. While this was going on the reavers launched and flew into attack distance of the airship.

"Shoot down the reavers" shouted Lyons but soon found that no one was on the ship but him. The reavers dropped the tickers who quickly blew up on contact. Now the engine were failing and the Elder Lyon had to think fast.

Lastbayking

Mar 19, 2009
Lyons activated his emergency escape plan, jetpack back to the citadel. Then the airship drove itself through the hole into the nexus, exploding on impact filling the nexus in a ball of fire.

Thames:
The bayking took no notice to rustling in the leaves and headed towards the town. Then he heard the rustling in the bushes again and took heed. He janked a cat in a master chieft helmet out of the bushes. He looked at it once and then left towards the town again.

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
Our heroes had been unable to find any evidence of the rest of the Triforce. "This is ridiculous! How many psychics have we asked? Fourteen? And all they say is "seek and ye shall find." We've been seeking! We have not found!" screamed the Logician in frustration as they left the home of the psychic.

"Calm down, dude! It's not that big a deal. We'll probably find them in a humorous fashion very shortly. Just relax and let it be, let it be, let it be,oh let it be. Speaking words of wisdom let it be..." and Ragnorak's calming speech devolved into a haze of smoke and wonderful Beatles' melodies.

"Oookaaaay then...I don't know where you got that weed, but at least share it out, dude." said Ram. "More importantly, I believe I just saw the Riftworm enter orbit. We should probably check that out."

"Whatever, dude. Just, like, let me check out this scythe that seems to have been dropped. It's pretty awesome." Ragnorak headed over to the scythe and found, not just the scythe, but also Corporate Man, a former villan turned into, if not a good character, at least an apathetic one. "Hmmm...That staff looks pretty powerful. I abide by the law of Equivalent Exchange. If you give me that staff, I will give you this scythe, named Daitatsu and this glove, named Mjolnir, though it is not that legendary hammer. Care for the deal?"

Ragnorak, made wary by his former dealings with CM, entered into the contract, but he read it carefully first and dealt with all the little loopholes that CM tried to slip through. He then took the scythe and glove and gave Raitatsu to CM. "I believe a fair deal was struck. Have fun! Or don't, I really don't care."

The companions continued their journey towards what, they didn't know.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
"Good thing I opened my helmet and gave that fool the old kitty cat eyes." thought Master Kitty knowing that lastbayking did not know his full potential. "I must stay more so in the shadows as to not seem suspicious." Master Kitty waited for lastbayking to enter the gated town before he did then proceeded to take to the rooftops.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
The adventurers arrived at the crater that used to be the Nexus, dead bodies of both men and Locusts littering the ground. "Well, guess that takes care of that quest." Ram said, when they suddenly heard the shout of "LEVEL UP!!!"
The group turned and saw a plain man, standing a ways back from them, quickly catching up to them. "Sorry I'm late, but you wouldn't believe the traffic during War hour. What I miss?" he cheerfully said. When he spotted Ragnorak's new scythe, he started shouting "NEW ITEM! DU-DUH-DUH-DAHH! WEAPON, MAGICAL SCY..." but was cut off by Lazor Cat's lazor incinerating him.
"Ok, so...now what?" Ram asked the group in general.
"CURSE YOU, HEROES!" came a shout from above. The group looked up and saw a old man with a jetpack above them. "CURES YOU! YOU BLASTED HEROES HAVE RUINED MY PLANS YET AGAIN!"
"Ok, first mate, we just showed up here, so this is you fault." Lazor Cat said, indicating the surrounding carnage. "And second, we never met you before."
Ram quickly pushed Lazor Cat, dodging the bullet from the old man's pistol.
"I'M CHARGING MAH LAZORS!!!" Lazor Cat screamed, but was stopped by Ram. "Stop, you fool! He's obviously a boss for a big quest!" Ram scoldingly said. The old man shouted some more threats and such, of getting revenge and the group never being able to find him, and then he flew off into the sunset, and got a sever sunburn from it.
"Well, great. Now how are we supposed to find him?" Lazor Cat accusinly said to Ram.
"Just wait a second." Ragnorak said, humming a tune while rocking on his palms.
"Wait for wha.." Lazor Cat started, but was interrupted by a small boy popping out of a dirt pile.
"Oh, kind sirs! Please, I beg of thee, helpeth me with a quest, for it is of dire emergencyeth. If you helpeth me-th, I caneth show youeth to the Lion's Pride hideout..eth."
Ragnorak gave a sigh of content. "Ahh, NPCs. You got to love them."

As the group followed the young boy while he lead them to their task, Lazor Cat suddenly stopped, sniffing the air. "Wait, it can't be..." he mumbled to himself. "Not...Master Kitty?" He quickly shook of his thoughts, and rushed after the group.

thehoff

Aug 3, 2008
"We've been following this dam kid for hours, what is it he wants for crying out loud?" The Space Cowboy mumbled, dragging his feet along.

"Here it is!" The boy shouted running up to a huge tree that dwarfed the group.

"Finally!" Spike sighed. "Well its a tree? What do you want us to do with it?"

"Up there! I want you to get it down and then I'll show you where the Lion's Pride hideout is!"

Spike looked up into the huge limbs and saw something up in the furthest branches. He wasn't sure whether it was a figure or an item...

"Well who's climbing up there?" Spike asked the group.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while folks, been busy and stuff.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Master Kitty was following lastbayking silently on the rooftops when he got a whiff of an old "friend". He decided to pursue this "friend" and place a tracking device in lastbaykings ear. Master Kitty then sprinted out of the town following the scent. He ran for hours strait, stopping only for food and litter breaks. He finally found the group of heroes, he stayed in the trees and searched the group until he found Laser Cat. "Hhhmmmm... this looks like the acclaimed group of wonderful heroes." whispered Master Kitty. "But why is Laser Cat with them? Perhaps they don't know the real Laser Cat?"

Just then, the heroes began to walk toward the tree Master Kitty was hiding in. Master Kitty wanted to hear what they were talking about so he amplified his helmets hearing sensitivity. He heard talk of something in the tree and looked up. He saw some sort of box, and decided to see what it was when someone shouted. "Theres someone in the tree!" cried the little boy. "He is going to steal the secret!" Laser Cat quickly fired his laser, but Master Kitty dodged it. "The only person that can dodge my lasers is my old nemesis Master Kitty!" shouted Laser Cat "I thought I could smell your filthy, flea ridden fur!" "Get down here and fight like a man! I mean, cat!" So Master Kitty jumped down, but he did not attack. "No need to get violent old friend." sneered Master Cat.

The_Chief

Jun 3, 2008
lazor cat replyed menacingly "you know well that its always time to get violent between you and me! you remember what you did! now leave us be before i make you!!" and started to charge some lazors.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
"Now, now. Lets not get in a tither eh Charles?"
"Charles? Who's Charles?" questioned the group.
"Oh, did Laser Cat here not tell you of his history? Well, let me give you a little lesson. You see, Little Charles, like me, was just a regular house cat. Our owner loved us and we were happy, one day, Charles didn't get his lunch on time and he was so angry that he focused all of his anger on our poor old owner, lets just say, she was quickly vapourized. He ran away, and I got the blame, turning me into a "bad guy"! Not so great of a kitty is he, you never know when you might anger him and he lasers YOU!"