The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

goofiegirl2002

Feb 21, 2009
In the distance a happy cow was grazing in the happy meadow when she heard something. Puzzled the happy cow walked closer to the noise to find a group of people/animals running for their lives from an angry army. Looking closer the happy cow notices a ram, with very large horns, carrying a large box. All the happy cow could thimk was how much fun they must be having, so very quietly happy cow walks slowly to the crowd to join them in their running.

Lastbayking

Mar 19, 2009
The bayknights were stunned momentarily, but there leader emerged. "You can either help me kill those guys," motioning to the ninja monkey, "or we can fight. As for me and my army, were going after them." The knights led out a mighty agreeing and teh chase is on.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
"G'day, oh happy Cow!" called Ram as he mad-dashed from the army. "Do hope you can join us!"
Ram was now laughing as he ran, the full adrelanine of adventure and danger pumping through his veins, pushing his blood through his mighty flanks.

Hey guys! Welcome back! and Welcome new people! glad you all could make it. Hope you all have a good time with it!

Lastbayking

Mar 19, 2009
"Sir!" Shouted assitant initate, "The ram, HE'S GOT ADRENALINE." "Your point..." "We will never catch him at this rate." "Well with all our tech we must have some kinda vechicle." "Your right." Said the assitant. Soon later the bayknights were hooked up to sleds, with the king shouting "Mush you fools, mush."

<spoiler=Weak> In case you were wondering my weakness is that i'm an incompetent ruler.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
Ram quicky looked back to see how the chase was going.
"Soldiers in heavy armor pulling a sled in the middle of summer?...BRILLIANT!" Ram cried.
Then he simply shook his head, and slowed to a trot to convers with the other members of the group.

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
"OK this is stupid. I killed the HYDRA for the love of vectors. I'll hold them off."
"I call on the storm and the power within to smite this creature from the face of the planet! Raitatsu! Crash down!" yelled Ragnorak dramatically. Time seemed to slow and a giant seal appeared beneath the armies. "Apocalypse Strike!" cried Ragnorak in the style of Zack Fair from the PSP game FF: Crisis Core. A giant storm brewed and struck the armies from above with anti-lightning and threw trailers at them with wind as the seal flared and flashed. "Final Limit! Mjolnir's Wrath!" and a giant Hammer made of lightning slammed into the armies from each of the cardinal directions.
"Boo-yah, I still got it." Rag said as he looked at the charred remains of the armies. Unfortunately, he failed to see Maddawg and Lasbayking escaping.

Lastbayking

Mar 19, 2009
Lastbayking was flying over his army, the hammer hitting his sleigh so hard that he was propelled through the sky like a watermelon. He landed roughly on the back of the ram. "I got you now." He said pulling a pistol out of his pocket. He sticks it to the Ram's head, only to get the soft click of an empty gun.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
"Oh, now you've done it, boy." Ram growled, throwing the trunk and the LastbayKind down to the ground. As he was picking himself up, LBK got about 4 feet of horns rammed on his ass, sending him flying away. "Hmph, next time, try teaming up instead of going solo-villain on use." Ram yelled after him.
He then turned to the group, and looked them over. "Okay, looks like we got a good group here. Good job, Ragnorak, new you still had it in yah."
Ram then turned to the chest. "So, what exactly do we have here?" he said, going to the chest.

goofiegirl2002

Feb 21, 2009
The slightly confused happy cow looked around at the crowd thinking to herself,"I hope its something to drink im parched from all the exercise." Instead happy cow just looked and shrugged her hooves

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
As the soldiers clad in heavy armor closed in, their doom was certain. The fate of the adventurers seems to have been decided before the adventure began.

Actually, it was the exact opposite. The sleds were getting nowhere, fast and everyone was beating the crap out of them.

"LOOK! UP IN THE SKY!" One of the soldiers yelled.

The adventurers did. A streak of fire had appeared. "While that's nice and all," The ram said. "I'm sure it will have absolutely no bearing on the plot."

"Actually, it looks like it's headed straight for us." Rangorak said.

"Oh. So...should we walk fa-"

Alan was cut off as the meteor slammed into the ground, belching fire and sprayng dirt all across the reigion.

"Wait..." Rangorak said. "I think I know who that is..."

Rising from the wreckage of a cadere of armored knights, The Logician said, "Chuck Norris, eat your heart out."

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
Ram cleared his throat in the embarrasing silence.
"Uhh, Logician, glad your back and all, but...you do know Ragnorak already burned up all the all the soldiers with a pervious Awsome attack, right?"

Lastbayking

Mar 19, 2009
Somewhere farther down the road, the bay king slammed into a mountain, leaving a huge crater. He looked up one last time to see that he was dieing and accept it.

Two minutes later...
The bay king wakes up in his underground base, with a what expression under his helmet. Assistant walked in. "Sir, seems like you have suffered numerous lacerations and broken bones, not to mention complete paralysis in your right ring finger. Luckily though it wasn't bad enough to have pokemon come and kill you."
"Good." Said the king. "Now where is my army so I can tell them I'm okay."
"There dead sir."
"There always dead, what about the locust hordes."
"Uncoopertive."
"Then we must grovel to the adventures to let us join them."
"Not going to happen."
"Then what."
"I discovered the mini-nuke stockpile sir."
The bayking smiled. "Good we'll use the nukes to bribe the locusts onto our side. In the mean time find some new knights."
"Not what I had in mind, but as you wish sire."

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
Ramthundar said:
Ram cleared his throat in the embarrasing silence.
"Uhh, Logician, glad your back and all, but...you do know Ragnorak already burned up all the all the soldiers with a pervious Awsome attack, right?"
OCC: That's what I get for taking ten minutes to write a post...

"Yeah, well...I was aiming for them..." Logician replied sheepishly.

"YOU ALMOST KILLED US YOU STUPID JERK!" someone in the back screamed.

"I'm sorry..."

"So..." The Ram said. "...what do we do now?"

"...Kill wolves? I dunno, you're the OP."

Lastbayking

Mar 19, 2009
"Sir the spybots report that the monkey wants to kill you."
"Damn, knew I shouldn't have made that monkey anime all those years ago."

<spoiler=ooc> really wanted to say that

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
"Well, we could check this chest WHICH I'VE BEEN BLOODY CARRYING ON MY BACK, THANKS FOR NOTICING." With a disgruntled grunt, Ram kicked open the chest with a feminine voice.

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
"OK...OH SWEET GOD WHY!!!?!?!?!??!??!?!??" screamed Ragnorak as he collapsed into a blubbering pile of fur and tears.
"What is it...Oh. Elfen Lied. You seriously need to get over this allergy dude." said Spike. Inside the box was a television running all the Episodes of Elfen Lied in marathon format. Spike pulled out an MP3 player and played Psycho Killer by the Talking Heads. Ragnorak got up, better. He then crushed the TV with his staff. Then a small voice said <color=turquoise>"Thank you for releasing me from that horror. My name's Helena. I'm a sentient computer. I was most recently the property of the great hero Girard Icarian. since you saved me from that terrible thing, I'll let you keep me, Mr. Ninja Monkey." Ragnorak took a small white box with glowing green symbols out of the chest.
"Sweet! My own sentient computer!"

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
Sweet Jesus, it's another me. Jerry said.

"I doubt it. I found you by the side of the road, remember?"

Yeah, but it's a talking computer, and more importiantly it's a chick.

"Keep it...umm...in...wherever you keep it, Jerry."

I make no promises.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
"Ok...that's not disturbing." Ram mumbled, eyeing the Logician's laptop.
"So, i suppose now is the time to be making headway in our grand adventure!" Ram shouted, starting to Head South.
"...What was our adventure again?"

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
"Killing the creators of bad anime. Like Elfen Lied. And that one really horrible one from a few years back that LBK created. We could also try to save the world from the deadly moon rays that are coming on the equinox. All we'd have to do is destroy all four ground dishes on the poles and the opposite sides of the world. Inside of the next three days. And they're all guarded by horrible creatures. No biggie."

<spoiler=OOC>I'm for bed. I have school in the morning. G'night!