The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
So we're fighting a 90 story tall mecha-Bison. There are no words to describe the level of awesome that is.

Still not as awesome as Gurren Laggan, though.

A voice boomed out from the sky "HEY! JACKASS MEGAZORD!"

Mecha-bison looked up. Right above him was an enourmous skyscraper, upside down, pointed towards him.

"LET'S PLAY CATCH!"

I hope throwing The Empire State Building isn't too much of an opening move. It's just supposed to be big. This is a big fight, right?

Will edit as nessecary.

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
Akuma flied back up to the building, and landed in. He was somewhat impressed at the spine of the trooper.

"You have either immense courage or ingorance to do that".

As the Rocket Punch hit, it sent the not!Trooper flying into the wall.

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
Caramel Frappe said:
He merely dodged, and defended himself well against all of it until a shark of glass somehow struck like a lightning bolt into his kneecap, sliding halfway in.
As the barrage of objects homed in, Akuma teleported and closed in on not!trooper, the glass shard had slashed his leg, but he ignored it, focusing on the target.

As he approached not!Trooper, he opened up from his teleport with a light shoryuken.

bluerocker

Queen of Cockblocking and Misery
Sep 22, 2011
I was afraid I missed the final battle...

Angelus, noting the demonic power beginning to seep into the building, grabbed Caim by the scruff of his shirt and charged out of an already broken window. Caim covered his face as remnants of glass flew about him and then felt himself go airborne. Then, in a complicated maneuver, she dived under him and Caim felt stable once more.

"What the hell is your problem, dragon?!"
The dragon sighed in relief, "It is good to hear your voice again, Caim. I felt like I was talking to a wall at times..."
Caim patted her neck, "You too, dragon... Now before we get all embroiled in feelings talk, what the hell is that?"

The two looked up to see the Mecha-Bison. Caim smiled.
"Now isn't that the guy we've been meaning to grind to dust?"
"*heh heh heh* You 'burn', Caim."
"... I like the way you think, dragon. Let's rip and tear, dragon!"

Going upwards, the two began to climb the air; Angelus beginning her barrage of fire.

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
Akuma was sent back, almost sent out of the window before he stopped and stared at the glowing trooper. So, it can deploy lasers with its mind, I'll show them true strength. He decided to truly test his opponent.

"You wish to play with beams? Fine."

Akuma went into horse stance (SEE WHAT I DID THER?). The crimson aura returned around his shoulders as lightning rose up from his feet and into his hands. He began channeling energy into his hands.

"Metsu."

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
Angelus nodded after Puce's suggestion and shot the fire as detailed. The explosion was a satisfactory sight to the dragon and her rider. Caim pumped a fist with a joyful whoop resounding in the dragon's mind. Then, an idea shot through his mind.
"Hey dragon... I've an idea. You remember Hymir's Finger? Fly in towards his head."
The dragon was still shooting fire. After releasing the barrage, she looked at him in confusion and complied. When they reached a close proximity to Bison's head, Angelus asked,
"? What are you...? CAIM!"
Caim had launched himself from the dragon's neck, a new sword in hand,

It was Hymir's Finger, one of the more ridiculous of the weapons Caim had collected on his travels. But it was one thing, it was heavy. Caim was counting on that. With a swat, and the force of him falling from the sky, Caim hit the head with a nice loud *DING* and saw a visible dent in the giant's head. Before it could react, Caim had jumped again, and the dragon collected him from the air.
"DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!" the dragon admonished.
"Already planning on doing that again, so if you don't want to die..."
"HMPH! Fine. Be a fool. If we die, I blame you."

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
Mecha Bison Went to swing at Tomoya until a Shadow appeared overhead from a Floating Building.
Boss Dropped it on his head, It going though every single floor.
This was soon followed by Puce and Angelus Attacks.
Once the dust settled, The Machine stood strong, albeit a bit more dented.
[HEADING=3]"DIDN'T FEEL A THING! NOW! FACE THE MIGHTY BISON!"[/HEADING] He shouted before firing Missiles towards Angelus and Puce.

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
Akuma looked at his opponent, he could tell that combat wasn't not!Trooper's best strength. He sighed and relaxed his stance. "You are no warrior, to continue to fight you is unfair."

He turned back to watching the fight unfolding. "Whatever you are, be thankful that I am showing mercy".

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
Knife sees the Mecha-Bison and grins madly. "Now that's what I'm talking about!" He says, before diving off the side of the building and landing on Dougs back. As them circle upwards Knife produces a thermite grenade, which he chucks at the face of the Mecha-Bison. The grenade explodes and sends a wave of molten metal into the freakisly large face.

Not skicking around to witness the effects, Knife jumps onto the large rocket on the mechas back, and starts trying to sabotage it.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Knife finds a Countdown Timer for the Psycho Drive MKII counting down from :60, 59, 58, 57...
The Mech also seemed to have a faint Aura thanks to Bison himself, adding another layer of protection.

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
Angelus was quick to shoot her homing shots at the missiles, which exploded them on impact. In fact, she was grateful for them, for they were building up the magics within her. Caim was preparing for another strike on Bison's cranium. If there was one thing he knew, it was that hitting things was what he was best at, and he needed to play by his strengths.

ChillzMaster

Mar 23, 2011
Discord was back, AGAIN! Jeez he just couldn't stop causing Chaos!

"Well that was fun and all, inventing bath salts," Discord wiped his hands and sauntered over to Bison before smashing his head against a giant leg.

"Well this is unexpected," Discord grinned and with a snap, flashed up to the Mech's head.

"So I said, 'Oatmeal?!? Are you crazy?" the King of Chaos giggled to himself maniacally and leaned back in a fit of laughter.

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
"One does not need to control others or waste time on such petty matters like conquest to prove their strength". Akuma was observing the fight unfolding outside.

"To be a true warrior, one has to only fight for strength and greater enlightenment. To hide within an empire using others to achieve power is a sign of weakness".

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Bison cried out as Puce raced past the Cockpit, While the Armour took the blow, the Ringing in his ears caused him to nearly crash into the G-corp Building.
He Answered back by swinging madly with his arms hoping to hit Puce and Angelus, All he needed was to make contact and he would rule the world.

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
Boss, still hovering in the air, shook his head in disbelief. There's no way...it didn't even phase him?

"Bullshit." Boss said aloud. "There has to be something we can do."

Beats me

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Always the same story.

Whenever I'm on, nobody else is, except maybe one person. So I wind up in a lot of back-and-forth conversation with just one character at a time, and occasionally a fight if I'm lucky. As soon as I go to sleep, or to school, BAM! Another two pages pass without me being able to act or even catch up with what happened.

And given that this roller-coaster RP is the only one I haven't gotten kicked out of and didn't die early, that's just too much.

It's really not funny any more.

And out of my own nerfing so I wouldn't be too OP in an arc I'm not the GM of, there is now no way in hell I can possibly make a useful contribution to the fight against Bison at all.

I know I'm blaming a lot on you guys, but I also have my own stupidity stopping me from posting.

And when I can't post, I tend to quickly lose track of everything...not to mention that I don't even know where in the building everyone is or if Irelia could have potentially been caught in the crossfire and OHKO'd.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Oh, so the battle is on the roof?

Lovely(!)

How many missed bullets do you think went in Irelia's direction? Especially considering that she's still really amazingly weak and has no base to respawn at.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Caramel Frappe said:
Chrysalis can freely regenerate from everyone's (non-specific) love floating around. I know I gave Irelia 'Hiten Style' and Falcon 'Heal', but that's still not going to be enough to stop her (dying) if she fell off the roof or accidentally got Bison's (or, heck, any friendly fire at all's) aggro.

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
Lilith looked down at Kazuya and then out at the giant thing. "If you and those other beings are in danger of loosing this fight, i shall play my hand. Till that time i have come here for those little thing called "Bison troopers"." she said. The Goddess then walked off and screams could be heard echoing through the building from those who's lives she took.

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
"You think I'm his puppet? I could kill him right now along with the rest of his clowns, but that would be too easy. I'm looking for the fighter that can defeat Bison at the height of his power as I did. Then I'll have a worthy opponent."

And to think this the gratitude I recieve for saving the earth. He is desperate for self-validation.

Just checking, but you know that Akuma is completely neutral in all of this?