The Escapist BRAWL Part 1!!!! Select your Characters!!!!

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
Officer Chunk from Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. Activision

Nothing gets by Officer Chunk.

BlackFlyme

Dec 27, 2012
I think we need more mutated abominations.

It's psychic/telepathic powers are enough to drive anyone who hears it insane, it is powerful enough to rip a man in half with it's bare hands, and it's screeching alone can send even hardened soldiers running away in fear (all of which was only mentioned in the book), yet it is at worst a sympathetic villain.

I think the Dark Ones were one of the most interesting things in Metro 2033.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Eomega123 said:
SweetShark said:
deathbydeath said:
Eomega123 said:
[HEADING=2]Isaac[/HEADING]​
I was waiting for someone to post him. Also, what publisher does he go under?
f*ck!. Indeed, it doesn't have a publisher.
Maybe add a 'independently published' group?
I will put him in a group with this name for now as you said.
I don't think this will be a problem.

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
This guy

From this game

Striking from nowhere / Killing with accuracy / This is who I am

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
BlackFlyme said:
I think we need more mutated abominations.

It's psychic/telepathic powers are enough to drive anyone who hears it insane, it is powerful enough to rip a man in half with it's bare hands, and it's screeching alone can send even hardened soldiers running away in fear (all of which was only mentioned in the book), yet it is at worst a sympathetic villain.

I think the Dark Ones were one of the most interesting things in Metro 2033.
Sorry, but I only accept unique characters.

OldKingClancy

Jun 2, 2011
Say what you will about the franchise, I like Soap. The fact that he's a scot is mostly the reaosn why but dammit he's awesome.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
ResonanceSD said:
This guy

[im g]http://med ia.giantbomb.com/uploads /12/129218/2 335120-2 012_09_18_00006.jpg[/img]

From this game

[ img]http://www.creativeplanetnetwork.com/t he_wire/wp- content/u ploads/2012/06/Borderlands_2_logo.jpg[/img]

Striking from nowhere / Killing with accuracy / This is who I am
Sorry, but Salvator take the Borderlands slot.
Please select other one.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
WE HAD REACH 90 CHARACTERS!!!!
STILL 10 CHARACTERS AND WE ARE DONE FOR TODAY!!!!!
[I need to take a break before I start part 2......]

BlackFlyme

Dec 27, 2012
SweetShark said:
BlackFlyme said:
Fair enough, I suppose I'll just change my vote to Khan, also from Metro 2033 (every other game I own has either been mentioned already or doesn't have many interesting characters :/ ).

An interesting, if strange, character. Though the disparity between the book version and the game version is huge.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
BlackFlyme said:
SweetShark said:
BlackFlyme said:
Fair enough, I suppose I'll just change my vote to Khan, also from Metro 2033 (every other game I own has either been mentioned already or doesn't have many interesting characters :/ ).

An interesting, if strange, character. Though the disparity between the book version and the game version is huge.
Last question:
Khan was only in Metro 2033?
I ask because THQ is no more, so I don't know who have the copyrights of this series.

EDIT:
Aaa...what the heck, I will put KHAAAAAAANNNNNNNN in THQ team

BlackFlyme

Dec 27, 2012
SweetShark said:
BlackFlyme said:
SweetShark said:
BlackFlyme said:

Last question:
I ask because THQ is no more, so I don't know who have the copyrights of this series.
Yeah, only 2033, he was also meant to appear in the sequel. Though the Metro franchise was recently bought by Koch Media, the company that owns Deep Silver, who made Dead Island. They also bought Volition, IIRC.

captcha: magical realism
What does it mean?

Caasi113

Dec 10, 2008
We need to bring up the ranks for Telltale:

Time travel, a hoverboard and good music? Lets see what happens :D

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
BlackFlyme said:
SweetShark said:
BlackFlyme said:
SweetShark said:
BlackFlyme said:

Last question:
Yeah, only 2033, he was also meant to appear in the sequel. Though the Metro franchise was recently bought by Koch Media, the company that owns Deep Silver, who made Dead Island. They also bought Volition, IIRC.

captcha: magical realism
What does it mean?
A! Ok then. KOCH MEDIA then is.

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
SweetShark said:
WE HAD REACH 90 CHARACTERS!!!!
STILL 10 CHARACTERS AND WE ARE DONE FOR TODAY!!!!!
[I need to take a break before I start part 2......]

Corvo Attano, epic mega-assassin (better title than the one he has)

From Arkane Studios' Dishonored

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
Already made a submission of my own but if anyone is needing inspiration I'm thinking the Star Wars and Lord of the Rings franchises seriously need some representation. Plenty of amazing characters in both those series.

So someone get to it!

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Hagi said:
Already made a submission of my own but if anyone is needing inspiration I'm thinking the Star Wars and Lord of the Rings franchises seriously need some representation. Plenty of amazing characters in both those series.

So someone get to it!
The Star Wars slot is already taken by this guy:

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
SweetShark said:
Hagi said:

So someone get to it!

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/102/6d690bcb51f157689f6a9e1c58ae0b42/l.jpg
Ah, right. Cool. Shame there's no lightsabers though.

Then again, that just increased the chances of Liberty Prime wiping the floor with him. Probability of mission hindrance: 0%.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Hagi said:
SweetShark said:
Hagi said:

So someone get to it!

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/102/6d690bcb51f157689f6a9e1c58ae0b42/l.jpg
Ah, right. Cool. Shame there's no lightsabers though.

Then again, that just increased the chances of Liberty Prime wiping the floor with him. Probability of mission hindrance: 0%.
For that reason I want to get to the next part.
You will see what I mean.