The Escapist BRAWL Part 1!!!! Select your Characters!!!!

iwinatlife

Aug 21, 2008
SweetShark said:
iwinatlife said:
Solaire is all by himself...no jolly co-operation :(

You know what? this don't sound so bad if you think about it.
We have already many characters that are a couple or even more [Sora, Donald and Goofy for example].
But because the user that select this character said ONLY him, I don't know If I can break the rule.
If you can, you may ask him to agree to be a badass team :)
Well considering I picked solaire I think I'd be ok if it was soliare and the chosen undead as shown in the picture i used anyway lol

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
iwinatlife said:
SweetShark said:
iwinatlife said:
Solaire is all by himself...no jolly co-operation :(
[im g]https://enc rypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwlKRbRL7TocPfIddjahBv5cflDZ8DSPSEwblh_mzMH_SWhV4i[/img]

You know what? this don't sound so bad if you think about it.
We have already many characters that are a couple or even more [Sora, Donald and Goofy for example].
But because the user that select this character said ONLY him, I don't know If I can break the rule.
If you can, you may ask him to agree to be a badass team :)
Well considering I picked solaire I think I'd be ok if it was soliare and the chosen undead as shown in the picture i used anyway lol
Oh?........OH! RIGHT! YOU select him in the first place!!!!

.............................ok

iwinatlife

Aug 21, 2008
SweetShark said:
the goal of my current dark souls character is to be as close to solaire as i can so im rushing for lightning spear, so PRAISE THE SUN INDEED!

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Able Seacat said:
Andy Shandy said:
Lets go Team Squeenix! I have no idea what will happen but we've got some damn capable team members.

As clearly represented above.
Woah, save your power before you destroy us all!!

Team Squeenix assemble!!!
[http://gifsoup.com/view/2674686/advent-children-opening.html]
Aaaaaaa....I thought you created a .gif file with all the characters of Square Enix Team :(

LordDPS

Jun 4, 2010
Kain
Legacy of Kain
Eidos
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://world-of-games.co.uk/PS2/album/Legacy%2520of%2520Kain%2520-%2520Defiance-i.jpg&imgrefurl=http://world-of-games.co.uk/PS2/album/slides/Legacy%2520of%2520Kain%2520-%2520Defiance-i.html&h=1024&w=1280&sz=285&tbnid=K_2n6c5pkH3TAM:&tbnh=94&tbnw=117&zoom=1&usg=__MKouBD_7DYnkvWV8T-1UEfohduQ=&docid=nuY5kWJRyF8MeM&sa=X&ei=nLsGUbmwN4W70QXT9IGwCA&ved=0CE0Q9QEwAg&dur=2122
Badarse Vampire with a multifaceted personality.

Auninteligentname

Jun 12, 2011
No possibillity for Samus? I am dissapoint. Oh well, I go for Iji.

She is one of earth's few survivors and makes aliens piss themselves, just like Samus. She's from the independently released freeware game, Iji.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
OldKingClancy said:
Say what you will about the franchise, I like Soap. The fact that he's a scot is mostly the reaosn why but dammit he's awesome.
Good choice, mate. I would have chosen him had I not thought of Big Boss first.

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Falcon123 said:

I'm just glad someone else got Corvo involved after my image failed. Can anyone tell me how to do it for the future? I'm new to this stuff :p
So that picture uses [.img] and [./img] tag (without the .)

basically, find the url of the picture you want to link, and put it between those tags.

if you quote this post, you'll be able to see the code used in it.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Auninteligentname said:
No possibillity for Samus? I am dissapoint. Oh well, I go for Iji.

She is one of earth's few survivors and makes aliens piss themselves, just like Samus. She's from the independently released freeware game, Iji.
We already have enough people, I'm afraid. So there's no possibility for Iji, either. Or anyone else.

That's just the way it is.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Just a teaser for what I have in my mind for the next step in The Escapist BRAWL.

I hope to get better in other note :p

Later!!!

Caasi113

Dec 10, 2008
Quick question,what are the limits on items? I'm guessing Link would have the master sword but could he use the triforce? Could Marty use the delorean?

Just wanna be clear :)

bug_of_war

Nov 30, 2012
SweetShark said:
Just a teaser for what I have in my mind for the next step in The Escapist BRAWL.

Later!!!
Can you give us an estimation on when the new thread will be up? I'm getting psyched to see what it's gonna be!

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
bug_of_war said:
SweetShark said:

Later!!!
Can you give us an estimation on when the new thread will be up? I'm getting psyched to see what it's gonna be!
Honest truth, it depends of my work I have to do for my daily job.
If I have plenty of time, I will start working to my next "reveal" of Marek.
Plus I need to make sure that my rules are suitable:
1.For those they selected a character.
2.For those they didn't get a chance to select a character.

But I can tell this:
The users that selected a character will have a bigger impact to the next part of my game.

With that said, I hope to see you soon in my game.

Cheers!

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Caasi113 said:
Quick question,what are the limits on items? I'm guessing Link would have the master sword but could he use the triforce? Could Marty use the delorean?

Right now, I don't have a clear answer to give you for your question.
The reason is the second part it will be for "Rivals/Allies Match" as I told in other post of mine.
So right now it is not so important, but I will think about it in the future.

With that said, I hope I help you with my answer.

Cheers!

Caasi113

Dec 10, 2008
SweetShark said:
Caasi113 said:

The reason is the second part it will be for "Rivals/Allies Match" as I told in other post of mine.

Cheers!
Kk sounds good :)

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
SweetShark said:
Caasi113 said:

Cheers!
It would make more sense to allow any items, considering that some characters are pretty much gods without anything anyway.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
If its not to late to throw my hat in then I'm going with Sergeant Frank Delgado from Clive Barker's Jericho:

You can't ignore the minigun or the 50. cal customised pistol. And did I mention he's a pyromancer? And is a badass to boot.

The game was published by Mercury Steam Entertainment, in case you were wondering.

EDIT: Oh balls, I see you do have 100, maybe next time then.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
theemporer said:
SweetShark said:
Caasi113 said:

Cheers!
It would make more sense to allow any items, considering that some characters are pretty much gods without anything anyway.
The thing is, if I succeed with that I have in my mind, even the "weaker" characters will have a chance to fight.
Also, as you said, there are gods in the Arena. Marek will take care of this "problem" and many more.

[I trying to get in character XD]

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
MercurySteam said:
If its not to late to throw my hat in them in going with Sergeant Frank Delgado from Clive Barker's Jericho

[I MG]http://media. giantbomb.com/u ploads/0/4432/190 135-delgado_large.jpg[/IMG]

You can't ignore the minigun or the 50. cal customised pistol. And did I mention he's a pyromancer? And is a badass to boot.

The game was published by Mercury Steam Entertainment, in case you were wondering.
Sorry for saying this, but you are late to put an character in the roster.
But you are welcome to join in the second part of my Escapist Brawl event when I write down the rules.