The Escapist Film Festival 2010: Show About Games Show

Ariadion

Nov 5, 2010
Bahaha, I signed up just for vote for this. x] I WANT TO SEE MORE LIFE MAMA LOL.

You guys seriously need to win. Or continue this series elsewhere!

*Votes*

Timbydude

Crime-Solving Rank 11 Paladin
Jul 15, 2009
After watching almost all the First Cuts, I'd just like to reiterate my opinion that this is by far the best series in the competition. For some reason, my video stopped before the giant Cooking Mama at the end last time, but luckily in my second view I saw it. That was the hardest I've laughed in a while.

Right now, you are on par with the humor of Doraleous & Associates, but in your own unique way. That's a very very good thing.

I hope you guys win. This show is exactly what The Escapist needs.

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
Trials HD guy for the win!

Seriously though, this was very good. I was laughing so hard all the way through. Voted!

Kennisiou

Mar 18, 2010
I feel like the first full sketch dragged on for way longer than it needed to. It didn't quite build up to as chaotic a finish as I'd like, and I feel like some of the earlier jokes ("Totek agree" "shut up totek") didn't need to be there and just stretched the sketch on longer than it needed to. The second sketch also seemed to go on too long.

WrcklessIntent

Apr 16, 2009
I can honestly say this is the only video that I actually laughed at. Fantastic work hope you guys win!

Arren Kae

Nov 10, 2010
Best of the winners.

The 1st one's animation was weak and the subject matters been done to death (also better elsewhere like VG cats' Super Effective).

The RPG gaming group's shot very well and the acting's on. It's good but I'm a little weary of DnD as a subject (already have I Hit it with my Axe on the site).

This show was funny though. Not every acting/bit was tight (like the Lara Croft disappointment with tribal guy) but enough jokes worked to make it good.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Glad that this won. The other 2 winners were decent but this is my favourite of the 3 by far. I loved all the sketches and none of them dragged on too long (the bane of sketch comedy imo). The evil cooking mama was great, the trials hd guy was great and "more like 10 close shaves" was great. Alltogether pretty fucking great.

Zepren

The Funnyman
Sep 2, 2009
That is so awesome. Reminds me of Sanity Not Included (if you've ever seen it) but live action. Absolutely love it. I will follow the series intently.

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
I liked all of them. Also, by Micheal Shanks do they mean "The" Micheal Shanks?