The Escapist Forum Badge Gallery - [ WE HAVE MOVED... AGAIN ]

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009

REDIRECTED: New thread available here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/jump/18.843741#20773624].

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Ah, nice to see a refreshed list of badges up. Nice work, very neat and tidy.

And just a heads-up, I don't think the "Guest Reviewer" badge is available any more. The thread about how to submit a review was taken down a couple of months ago. So I'm not sure if it's still available or not :p

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Sassafrass said:
Ah, nice to see a refreshed list of badges up. Nice work, very neat and tidy.

And just a heads-up, I don't think the "Guest Reviewer" badge is available any more. The thread about how to submit a review was taken down a couple of months ago. So I'm not sure if it's still available or not :p
Since this site is no longer accepting guest reviews, this assumption is probably correct. ;)

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
I may have missed it, there are a lot of icons up there, but I don't see the badges for the recent D&D Monster quiz.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Sassafrass said:
Marter said:
Since this site is no longer accepting guest reviews, this assumption is probably correct. ;)
Changed. I would prefer confirmation from [user]Lauren Admire[/user] since she was handling guest reviews last I remember, but if the User Reviews mod is saying so then I'm willing to take that as evidence enough.

Hungry Donner said:
I may have missed it, there are a lot of icons up there, but I don't see the badges for the recent D&D Monster quiz.
I've only recently (recently as in less than ten minutes ago) added them in the quizzes section of the available badges. They weren't there when I originally posted the thread as it was all taken from the original gallery.

One Hit Noob said:
Overwhelmed at the badges I see...
You should try looking at all the BBCode in those two posts. :p

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Wasn't there supposed to be special badges for watching the ASTW season finale? I watched it, and never got one, but according to Virgil in the Tech Group they were available. I guess you had to do a magic dance or something.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
Zombie_Fish said:
I've only recently (recently as in less than ten minutes ago) added them in the quizzes section of the available badges. They weren't there when I originally posted the thread as it was all taken from the original gallery.
Ah, and I didn't refresh after looking through them all :)

Zombie_Fish said:
You should try looking at all the BBCode in those two posts. :p
*quotes OP*

Impressive!

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
thenumberthirteen said:
Wasn't there supposed to be special badges for watching the ASTW season finale? I watched it, and never got one, but according to Virgil in the Tech Group they were available. I guess you had to do a magic dance or something.
I don't actually know what's happening with those badges; I don't even know of anyone who has recieved a badge, including the guy who made the series, even though they were awarding on the first night. I may bring it up with the Tech Team tomorrow to see if some error occured after the first night, but not now since the staff are offline to my knowledge and I'm tired enough as it is.

Hungry Donner said:
*quotes OP*

Impressive!
[user]Nivag the Owl[/user], who made the original gallery, warned me about how much code there was in the thread before I agreed to take his place. However, I still didn't anticipate that many tags.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Zombie_Fish said:
thenumberthirteen said:
I don't actually know what's happening with those badges; I don't even know of anyone who has recieved a badge, including the guy who made the series, even though they were awarding on the first night. I may bring it up with the Tech Team tomorrow to see if some error occured after the first night, but not now since the staff are offline to my knowledge and I'm tired enough as it is.
According to Virgil when I asked him on the Tech Group "They're definitely awarding, we had 50-something go out last night [the day the video was released]".

Good job on the gallery. I spent quite a while going through my badges to see if there was any missed off. I have a lot of badges.

I feel really Internet old when I say that I actually remember when badges were first introduced back in aught eight. We had to say 'aught' back then 'cause 4chan had stolen the word "Oh". I chased them for twenty aught miles before I gave up.

...and that's how badges were invented.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Badges, badges everywhere... X.X

So many badges...

Nice job with the new gallery! :3

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
thenumberthirteen said:
According to Virgil when I asked him on the Tech Group "They're definitely awarding, we had 50-something go out last night [the day the video was released]".
Yeah, I saw that post in the group chat, I'm just wondering if something caused the badges to stop handing out since then.

Good job on the gallery. I spent quite a while going through my badges to see if there was any missed off. I have a lot of badges.

I feel really Internet old when I say that I actually remember when badges were first introduced back in aught eight. We had to say 'aught' back then 'cause 4chan had stolen the word "Oh". I chased them for twenty aught miles before I gave up.

...and that's how badges were invented.
As much as I hate the term, as a person on the Internet, I feel like I must respond with the obligatory 'cool story bro'.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Thank you for not removing the special thanks section. I always feel good seeing my name there. This group has done a lot for me, I'm glad to have returned the favour.