The Escapist: Now With Badges!

Conqueror Kenny

Jan 14, 2008
j-e-f-f-e-r-s said:
Wha... why are so many people now wanting to be my friend?!? I'm supposed to be the local unlovable old cynic dammit! I can't be dealing with you whipper-snappers wanting to be my pals!
Yeah, I have had alot of friend invites as of late. Hmmm, I wonder why. Is it my dashing good looks? My awesome seance of humour? Or my all around greatness? No, it's probably because people what then shiny badges.

Conqueror Kenny

Jan 14, 2008
Well I have been meaning to add you as a friend for a while now. I was getting at the people I have never even seen post or had a virtual chat with before.

Johnn Johnston

May 4, 2008
conqueror Kenny said:
Well I have bean meaning to add you as a friend for a while now. I was getting at the people I have never even seen post or had a virtual chat with before.
Touché. I see your point.

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
conqueror Kenny said:
j-e-f-f-e-r-s said:
Wha... why are so many people now wanting to be my friend?!? I'm supposed to be the local unlovable old cynic dammit! I can't be dealing with you whipper-snappers wanting to be my pals!
Yeah, I have had alot of friend invites as of late. Hmmm, I wonder why. Is it my dashing good looks? My awesome seance of humour? Or my all around greatness? No, it's probably because people what then shiny badges.
Yea, I got three befriendments yesterday...stop liking me dammit!

meatloaf231

Old Man Glenn
Feb 13, 2008
ElArabDeMagnifico said:
When I read this I thought it said "The Escapist: Now with badgers!" - so maybe for those who get lots of typos and are ridiculed by the grammar police can get a mark of shame called a "badge-r".
Dude we should totally get some badgers in here. The small furry ones.

Omnidum

Mar 27, 2008
At first I was confused of seeing some shiny things under my shouting head. Now, it's fun to see them shine!

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
j-e-f-f-e-r-s said:
the monopoly guy said:
conqueror Kenny said:
j-e-f-f-e-r-s said:
Yea, I got three befriendments yesterday...stop liking me dammit!
it's difficult being a Gone Gonzo sometimes...
Oh, that's it meatloaf. I'm coming for you.

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
OK, you can sort them now.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/badges

You might want to refresh a few times to get some new CSS for that page. After that, sort away :)

Conqueror Kenny

Jan 14, 2008
Virgil said:
OK, you can sort them now.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/badges

You might want to refresh a few times to get some new CSS for that page. After that, sort away :)
Nicely done Virgil, now to try and get me another badge to put up there other than the you really like me one. I wonder what I could do to get another one of these crazy things *wink wink*

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
good summaritan badge
going so long without ban/probation, or getting to whatever "level" (infamous scribbler, pulitzer lauereate, gone gonze, etc.) without ban/probation

Andraste

Nov 21, 2004
AnGeL.SLayer said:
Who got to pick out the avatars for them? Fun Fun.
Group effort. And it was fun coming up with the awards, the names and then designing them.

Glad you guys like them! :)