The Escapist Presents Loading Ready Run

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
Meark said:
Hurray, In the words of Morgan during desert bus "what [they've] been doing for six years, but now gettting dollars for it."

Can't argue with that logic.
wait they get paid to sit there and make witty remarks about AMV sequences? sign me up

and I'm totally psyched to see some more from these guys they are rather funny

also after seeing they're history catch up dealio does anyone else have the strange desire to join a cult?

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
when things started getting slow on the Escapist, I found LRR and oh wow so many great videos =)

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
On the quick run-through i saw desert bus and a rubber chicken. Both are acceptable in my book. Infact i have a rubber chicken hanging from a noose in my room.

Leodiensian

Jun 7, 2008
I wonder how much hits and viewer numbers have paradoxically gone up on their main site now that their main videos have moved to another site.

Brockyman

Aug 30, 2008
Zepren said:
Fuhjem said:
Zepren said:
ah, this is that "second show" mentioned on doomsday arcade. Coolio
This is their third. They made Unskippable and ENN.

Anyways, it's crazy to see how LRR is totally owning Escapist.
Yeah i know, was just quoting what they said on the episode :D
This really isn't a "Thrid show", as in most of them arent interconnected. They do shows on their currrent website, Phailhaus and Commadore Hustle, which are both really interesting.

They really aren't "owning" the Escapist either... Yahtzee still has that title. Although it is funny that Graham Stark is the only other person to do a Zero Punctuation review other then Yahtzee...

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
Elomin Sha said:
I think I may have watched too much LRR if I recognised all the videos not shown in the sped up portion of the video.
lol don't feel bad I recognized the "USE MY GODDAMN TOOTHPASTE" screenshot that had in there from the "How to be a son of a *****" thing

ThrashJazzAssassin

Jan 5, 2010
Freebird95 said:
Three shows now. Really? You'd think that since Yahtzee's the most famous person on this site he'd be getting a second show by now.
It's because the LRR crew have actually come up with several different ideas for video series. Yahtzee won't be given an extra series just because he's awesome; he'd actually need to create a new series. Which, since he is but one man and making quality videos takes a lot of time and effort, seems unlikely.

bernthalbob616 said:
Wow. I love LRR, and this is great news.

Though what I really want to see is more Phailhaüs videos. Once a month maybe?
The plan is to have bonus videos like Phailhaüs more often (although those will still be on LRR's own site), but unfortunately some dick just stole Kathleen's MacBook, so the most recently recorded ones have gone missing. :(

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
ThrashJazzAssassin said:
Freebird95 said:
Three shows now. Really? You'd think that since Yahtzee's the most famous person on this site he'd be getting a second show by now.
It's because the LRR crew have actually come up with several different ideas for video series. Yahtzee won't be given an extra series just because he's awesome; he'd actually need to create a new series. Which, since he is but one man and making quality videos takes a lot of time and effort, seems unlikely.

bernthalbob616 said:
Wow. I love LRR, and this is great news.

Though what I really want to see is more Phailhaüs videos. Once a month maybe?
The plan is to have bonus videos like Phailhaüs more often (although those will still be on LRR's own site), but unfortunately some dick just stole Kathleen's MacBook, so the most recently recorded ones have gone missing. :(
What? That guy really is a dick, and also stupid since MacBooks suck though I am looking forward to watching Phailhaus, like once a week.
So, has anyone got information as to when are the videos going to be uploaded?

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Pyromaniac1337 said:
Good for them.
Y.. You DO realize that Graham and Paul started LoadingReadyRun, right? The same guys that started Unskippable a long time after LRR?

tamaness

Sep 24, 2009
David_G said:
Unskippable and LRR will both be on The Escapist Mondays. ENN Will still be on Wednesdays, and bonus content, such as Phailhaüs, Loading Time, and others will be on loadingreadyrun.com, instead of The Escapist. CommodoreHUSTLE will be on The Escapist on the weeks that it is LRR's weekly update.

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
tamaness said:
David_G said:
Unskippable and LRR will both be on The Escapist Mondays. ENN Will still be on Wednesdays, and bonus content, such as Phailhaüs, Loading Time, and others will be on loadingreadyrun.com, instead of The Escapist. CommodoreHUSTLE will be on The Escapist on the weeks that it is LRR's weekly update.
That's cool, can't wait.