The Escapist Presents: Tour the Fortress

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Tour the Fortress

The Escapist turns five this week! Join us for a look at our office.

Watch Video

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Such a happy office, man, I wish I could work there. Who knows? Maybe you'll become big enough and make a UK office! :D Here's to another 5 years!

Calumon: And here's to 10 more years after that!

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
That place is a veritable foam armoury, amazed theres not been an invasion looking for weapons of mass distraction.

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
I officially know where I want to work.

Was it just me, or did the "Community" section of the office give off a serious vibe of awesome?

The Zango

Resident stoner and Yognaught
Apr 30, 2009
...Wait a second Jason clouse... Slycne.... Wicked I RP with that dude! Nice offices guys!

EndOfDaWorld

Feb 14, 2009
Mr.Wiggles said:
PS Where is Logan?
And where is Jordan Deam? Did he get fired/ did he quit?!
I want to knowww.... He was one of the fist voices I heard of the Escapist Staff :(

Grike

May 2, 2010
That place is awesome, only you missed one thing: The Break Room. Every office should have a break room!

(Although, I'm still in high school, so I can't really say that every office HAS one >.>)

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Was that 2 staff members with handlebar mustaches? I would have thought that would be illegal due to some kind of potential awesomesplosion. Or perhaps an awesimplosion. Be wary is all I am saying.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Grike said:
That place is awesome, only you missed one thing: The Break Room. Every office should have a break room!

(Although, I'm still in high school, so I can't really say that every office HAS one >.>)
We don't have a break room. We do have a conference room that you didn't see called the Tree House, but no break room.

GothmogII

Possessor Of Hats
Apr 6, 2008
Hmm, has the intro sting been changed? Sounded a little different for me, even got a little double hah going on.

Your offices are -awesome- :3

Brainst0rm

Apr 8, 2010
That was fun! Of course, the video could've been SO much more incredible if it was just John Funk. The whole time. Speaking words :3

(also, super-intern is cute - how do you even get an internship at the Escapist?)

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
Grike said:
Our office is actually in a building that has dozens of other offices, and we share the break room (and the receptionist, fax machine, bathrooms, etc) with the other people on our floor. So it's not very interesting.

We do have our own conference room though, and a room where we keep the tech workbench/supplies, our fridge, and the TV/consoles. It's kind of a mess though - we don't really hang out in there or anything.