The Escapist PS3 Clan

Dec 11, 2009
i might as well be socioal ONLINE if not anywhere else: the tags "rhysdude" i'm getting MW 2 for chirstmas (hopefully) so the only real online games i have are MW1 and killzone 2.

i am having a bit of trouble with my ps ID. im looking at it right now but i cant assaign it to my escapist profile, therefore i'm unsure whether it works or not. i havnt used it for a while. if anybody can help, the handle, (should be) is "rhysdude"

Jonny49

Mar 31, 2009
Sure that sounds like a good idea, put me down.
PSN ID: jonny49.

My games are:

Call of duty 4/Modern Warfare 2
Call of duty: World at War
The Orange Box
Resistance 1 and 2
Socom: Confrontation
Haze (Yeah I know, but I like it)
Battlefield: Bad Company
Little Big Planet
EndWar

Torque669

Apr 21, 2009
Sign me up. Im looking for some good people to play MW2 and Uncharted 2 with and some other games aswell when I get them such as Borderlands.

batman453

Sep 25, 2009
sign me up i join your clan my psn is gingerboy45 add me :) then we can show ppl how to have fun :) my games are as of l8 are resitance 2 resdient evil 5 mirros edge etc etc getting for for chrismas so hopeful i can join your clan

Blackadder51

Escapecraft Operator
Jun 25, 2009
Well why not add me on, Mine is: Blackadder51

EDit, MP games that i like and therefore will play, right now is Operation Flash 2, GTa IV, Warhawk and others but yeh, not to big on the multiplayer thing

DP155ToneZone

Good enough for Petrucci on I&W
Aug 23, 2009
You know what, you might as well initiate me.

WhitmoreShredder ready and raring.

MW2
GTA4
MW
Orange Box

Batfred

Nov 11, 2009
Batfred by Escapist, Batfred by PS3. Add me and I'll keep a look out for your names.

OmegaXIII

Jun 26, 2009
Absolutely. I'm mostly on Resistance 2 atm, is there an established Escapist clan on there?

My handle is TaranisXIII

AddytheGreat

May 25, 2009
Ok, im up for it, dont have many friends on PSN atm :(

Main games:
LBP
Battlefield Bad Company 2

Games I sometimes go on:
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift

Nobodyman

Jun 5, 2009
By all means, add me. I don't have Xbox Live, and my PC is crap for anything other than WoW.
So my PS3 is the only online I can get.

Username:Nobodyman101

Games: Metal Gear Solid 4
Uncharted 2
Modern Warfare 2
Demon Souls

I also rent stuff alot

Samuel Cook

and Greg Puciato.
Jan 2, 2009
Andronicus said:
Which is the clan with the banned founder? The only dedicated Playstation clan I could find was this one [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Escapist-PlayStation-Gamers], and last I checked Jumplion is still very much active.
Ah.. I didn't spot that one. To be honest I only looked under 'P' for Playstation and 'C' for Clan. Bit stupid of me for not seeing that.

w-Jinksy

May 30, 2009
ill join up, the main games i play are mgs4 and uncharted 2 but ill be getting resistance and killzone 2 soon.

My tag is 'feetuseater' me and my freind were using a random tag generator it was either that or meltedhooker

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Names Noobadinen

I have Killzone 2 (I lost the plastic cover to the special edition so I can't sell the fucking thing) Resident Evil 5, Beatles Rockband, normal Rockband.

And that's it.

Aerodynamic

Feb 23, 2009
Put me down as Airodynamic(Aerodynamic was taken at the time)

I play Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Tekken 6, Motorstorm, and CoD4

Abortion_man

Oct 17, 2009
Well if you really want to you can add me. ID: NoGoodIdsleft

The only games i play online are:

Resistance 2
Modern warfare 2
killzone 2
Uncharted 2