The Escapist PS3 Clan

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
w-Jinksy said:
ill join up, the main games i play are mgs4 and uncharted 2 but ill be getting resistance and killzone 2 soon.

My tag is 'feetuseater' me and my freind were using a random tag generator it was either that or meltedhooker
If you want help with the Killzone 2 badges when you get it hit me up, I'll be glad to try to keep you alive to get some of the more obnoxious badges, especially since some Clan's are utter campers with the better weapons.

I'll Join peeps, I'm PescoDiablo, its Italian for the Peach Devil... or fish Devil, I forget.

Killzone 2
Far Cry 2 are my online games of choice.

Kiriona

Apr 8, 2010
So... how many girls are in that list, hmm? Because you now have one. Or another one.

It's Kiriona.

DigitalSushi

Dec 24, 2008
Kiriona said:
So... how many girls are in that list, hmm? Because you now have one. Or another one.

It's Kiriona.
I hope you don't throw grenades like a girl.

Samuel Cook said:
First off, I am aware that there is already an Escapist PS3 clan, but the thread's founder has been banned. If there is already another one then apologies, but I had a hunt around and couldn't find one!
So how does it work? do we like add each other and then plan a tourney next weekend?

If so we need to seperate the PSN's into the games each has.

But this is a good start, I approve, especially since we have a mythical being that is a girl on the list... OHMIGOSHBOOBIES

Kiriona

Apr 8, 2010
ColdStorage said:
Kiriona said:

It's Kiriona.
I don't use grenades. I use mininukes. The more casualties in one shot, the better.

DigitalSushi

Dec 24, 2008
Kiriona said:
ColdStorage said:
Kiriona said:

It's Kiriona.
I don't use grenades. I use mininukes. The more casualties in one shot, the better.
Will you marry me?

Kiriona

Apr 8, 2010
ColdStorage said:
Kiriona said:
ColdStorage said:
Kiriona said:

It's Kiriona.
Will you marry me?
LOL. Sorry, I'm already taken. But the offer is quite flattering.

I always go for the most kick ass weapon available, in any game. Be it an 'I-eat-zombies-for-lunch' sword, or the missile launcher that makes the biggest explosion, leaving a room full of enemies completely decimated. Or if it's possible, I get a good sniping weapon and take out the enemies before they know what happened. It's especially fun to aim for whatever spot will yield the most entertaining kill. Ahh, carnage... :)

Thraxio

Nov 18, 2009
Count me in, haven't played with any Escapist members before.

My PSN is Thraxio.

Currently playing:
Modern Warfare 2
Resistance 2
GTA IV

Kanin992

Apr 11, 2010
Kanin992

Uh I dunno how to spoiler things but atm Mw2, Resistence 2, Resi 5, Mag (should play more)and I also have a mike, Just to point out im GMT as well

Psychophante

Nov 9, 2009
I play MW2 when I'm in a multiplayer mood, feel free to add me. That pretty much goes out to anyone interested.
PSN:psychophante

Sep 14, 2009
whitehammer19, feel free to add me

as of right now i have uncharted 2 heavy rain oblivion and ff13 for ps3, im thinking about getting mw1 again and getting army of two the 40th day if anybody wants to game up on that, i have a pretty good headset too at that if you want communication

Enagan

Nov 2, 2009
Mind if I join too?

PSN: Enagan (Feel free to add, just please say your from the escapist to avoid confusion on my end o_O)

Games I play online:
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Killzone 2
Call of duty Modern Warfare 2
Little Big planet
Metal Gear Online

Edit: I also play Wipeout HD and Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-powered Battle cars (Yes, the name is that long... Then again I don't really expect anyone to know this jewel of a game :( )