The Escapist's Game Release Date Calendar: The End!

Hyperone

Nov 30, 2009
XBox 360: Another worthless month. So sucks we lost all Japanese support. I'll be smarter and just go Sony next cycle.

Zauxst

Feb 16, 2011
I know that I will be a jackass to ask you for this, but would you be kind to make a google calendar link attached to your post? I haven't seen in ages a post that is actually so helpfull like yours.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
Zauxst said:
I know that I will be a jackass to ask you for this, but would you be kind to make a google calendar link attached to your post? I haven't seen in ages a post that is actually so helpfull like yours.
I've added a button that will take you there now. You've given me the idea of making a Google version of the calendar so maybe I'll have that up eventually.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
I feel I should mention a small correction upon looking at July's releases. On July 16, Shin Megami Tensei IV shows as a Wii U release. It is actually coming out on the 3DS, to clear up confusion.

Zauxst

Feb 16, 2011
Aerosteam said:
Zauxst said:
I've added a button that will take you there now. You've given me the idea of making a Google version of the calendar so maybe I'll have that up eventually.
Thanks, I'll be looking forward for it as Google Calendar is one of those softwares I use to frequent to sync multiple devices for my planned schedule :)

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Aerosteam said:
[HEADING=2]TBD[/HEADING]
[small]Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Pokemon X/Y
...[/small]
I thought pokemon X/Y was slated for an October 15th worldwide release date (making it special in that Japanese buyers didnt have the time advantage to train and spoil the game).

at least thats what I heard initially and what my friend at gamestop told me when I went and preordered my copy of X (since I'd be at university and was hoping he could hold me a copy till that weekend).

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
emeraldrafael said:
I thought pokemon X/Y was slated for an October 15th worldwide release date (making it special in that Japanese buyers didnt have the time advantage to train and spoil the game).

at least thats what I heard initially and what my friend at gamestop told me when I went and preordered my copy of X (since I'd be at university and was hoping he could hold me a copy till that weekend).
I can't find the specific release date anywhere, I've only seen October 2013.
I've checked everywhere: Serebii, Bulbapedia, Wikipedia, YouTube, Official Nintendo Magazine...

I'll tell you the day it's out as soon as possible, I predict it will be between 27th - 31st.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Aerosteam said:
emeraldrafael said:

I've checked everywhere: Serebii, Bulbapedia, Wikipedia, YouTube, Official Nintendo Magazine...

I'll tell you the day it's out as soon as possible, I predict it will be between 27th - 31st.
Alright just letting you knwo wht they told me at gamestop. Though if I remember correctly while it was still in the early phases it was a tentative Oct. 15th release date because the significance was it was going to be released at the same time all around the world.

I dont know, like I said, just passing on what i was told at preorder.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Aerosteam said:
emeraldrafael said:

I'm sure its going to take time to update this after E3, which is completely understandable, but the date has been set at October 12th, a saturday.

mKeRix

May contain sarcasm
Oct 17, 2010
It seems like the Google Calendar link is broken.
Can anyone please fix it?

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
mKeRix said:
Is it working now? I'm not sure if there is a correct link that everyone can use, or there are only links specific to individual Google account calendars and doesn't working for anyone else.

mKeRix

May contain sarcasm
Oct 17, 2010
Aerosteam said:
mKeRix said:
Is it working now? I'm not sure if there is a correct link that everyone can use, or there are only links specific to individual Google account calendars and doesn't working for anyone else.
The link in the first post is just a link to the main page of Google Calendar as far as I can see.
Meaning: I just get to see my own calendars that I already have.

However, there should be an option to publish a calendar by linking it somewhere. I think it is explained here. Didn't try yet though.

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
mKeRix said:
Aerosteam said:
mKeRix said:
The link in the first post is just a link to the main page of Google Calendar as far as I can see.
Meaning: I just get to see my own calendars that I already have.

However, there should be an option to publish a calendar by linking it somewhere. I think it is explained here. Didn't try yet though.
Oh... That's what you meant...

Well, I haven't made a Google version of the entire GRD Calendar yet, at the moment the button is there so people can add the dates they want on their existing Google Calendar.

I'll publish one with all the dates on eventually, not when I have half a year's worth of games to add in one go. Keep in mind I'm still learning how to use it and it's a damn nightmare to add something, especially the games that have multiple release dates in different continents.