The Escapist's Game Release Date Calendar: The End!

mKeRix

May contain sarcasm
Oct 17, 2010
Aerosteam said:
mKeRix said:
Aerosteam said:
mKeRix said:
It seems like the Google Calendar link is broken.
Can anyone please fix it?
Is it working now? I'm not sure if there is a correct link that everyone can use, or there are only links specific to individual Google account calendars and doesn't working for anyone else.
The link in the first post is just a link to the main page of Google Calendar as far as I can see.
Meaning: I just get to see my own calendars that I already have.

However, there should be an option to publish a calendar by linking it somewhere. I think it is explained here. Didn't try yet though.
Oh... That's what you meant...

Well, I haven't made a Google version of the entire GRD Calendar yet, at the moment the button is there so people can add the dates they want on their existing Google Calendar.

I'll publish one with all the dates on eventually, not when I have half a year's worth of games to add in one go. Keep in mind I'm still learning how to use it and it's a damn nightmare to add something, especially the games that have multiple release dates in different continents.
Oh! Sorry.
I just misunderstood your link then. I know it's hard to use though, I started organizing my own little game release date calendar over on pewdiepie.net, but it was too much work to keep up with all the dates, so I eventually just stopped.
Good luck though, I really like all the work you've done so far. :)

MikeFrost

Nov 2, 2010
Daedalic Entertainment released a small indie tile on Steam last tuesday (June 10th). It's a puzzle platformer called Munin.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
DA Inquisition has been pushed back to 18th/21st of November

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Wow, you guys at the state just now going to get Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney?!

Well better late than never (now you know how us European feel when we get the short end of the stick when it come to some game release), the game is awesome by the way!

hickwarrior

a samurai... devil summoner?
Nov 7, 2007
Though it's not exactly known what date it will appear, SMT IV is coming in september to europe on the eshop.

source: http://www.atlus.com/smt4/home.html

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
omega 616 said:
Aerosteam said:
You made an oopsey! It's in September.

Not sure really what else to say to avoid mod wrath ... thanks for the thread though!
Huh? You didn't specify what needs to be changed. XD

Also I'm sure you won't get mod wrathed in this thread even if you just say thanks.

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
Aerosteam said:
omega 616 said:
Aerosteam said:

Not sure really what else to say to avoid mod wrath ... thanks for the thread though!

Also I'm sure you won't get mod wrathed in this thread even if you just say thanks.
23th? Meant to be 23rd.

Though I am enjoying saying twenty thirth in my head ...

also my capcha is a bad guy on scooby doo ... it is, "meddling kids"

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
omega 616 said:
Aerosteam said:
omega 616 said:
Aerosteam said:

23th? Meant to be 23rd.

Though I am enjoying saying twenty thirth in my head ...

also my capcha is a bad guy on scooby doo ... it is, "meddling kids"
Oh wow, missed that mistake twice. XD

Thanks for the heads up, and what a lovely September 11nd it is today.

Below0Gaming

Oct 2, 2014
This is going to be a good october for games (mainly because of smash bros.) Although you cant use the circle pad pro for the game. Sakurai even said its because of the 3ds weakish processor. Thus it cant run smash bros and handle a whole seperate input