The first game you ever completed that you were proud of.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Zelda: A Link to the Past

First game I ever beat way back when I was a lil' un.

Mario 3 was another proud victory (that game is bastard hard).

joe182

Feb 18, 2005
weirdoproductions said:
Stuntman

The first game ofcourse, ignition is too easy!
I didn't think it was possible... I take my hat off to you.

OT: Probably LoZ:OoT, purely because, as someone said, it just kinda drops you into the game and says 'Go on then.. Save the world', and then when you do complete it, it's so damn satisfying. I remember actually starting it again a day or 2 after I'd beaten it actually.

toapat

Mar 28, 2009
Starcraft, except that they made mission#9 of terran impossible, so i just skipped that

Duke Nukem 3D: first game i beat, the boss is piss easy though

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
Mr. Bones.

When I beat it I literally threw my arms up into the air and said hooray. I was four.

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
ae86gamer said:
Mr. Bones.

When I beat it I literally threw my arms up into the air and said hooray. I was four.
The image of a four year old flailing their limbs with the knowledge that they have just finished a game is almost too cute for me to handle.

Honestly...I must have been at least 8, but when I completed Kingdom Hearts, I was absolutely overjoyed. If I think back further...I finished Buzz Lightyear: Star Command. That was pretty cool.

weirdoproductions

May 19, 2009
joe182 said:
weirdoproductions said:
Stuntman

The first game ofcourse, ignition is too easy!
I didn't think it was possible... I take my hat off to you.
I see you takeing the hat and i accept it with a gentle tip of the front of my hat. But yeh its possible also its the only game i've completed 100% because it just makes you feel like a pussy that you haven't... its an evil brilliant game

epsilon246

Sep 18, 2009
Links awakening dx was one of the first games i completed.
Then there were the second to spyro games, loz:eek:ot. I'm not sure what the first game i completed that i was proud of, there have been so many.

TheRealCJ

Mar 28, 2009
That would have to be Half-Life 2 for me.

It's was the first proper shooter that I didn't give up halfway through and resort to cheats to finish. Of course, I was thirteen when it came out and had never played a decent FPS before then (except for Unreal 2, when I was like, 10). Oh,and DOOM, of course.

Georg8

Jun 16, 2009
Half-Life one when i was about 9, or 10 it was the first major game i beat that was a challenge and by god when G-Man was like work or die, I got pissed.

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
Nothing comes close to beating the Elite Four (Or more accuratley the Elite Five) For the first time especially when my poke'mon were much lower levels than their poke'mon.

May 28, 2009
Rayman 2. Razorbeard at the end was fairly difficult for me. I suppose that if I played it now I'd easily win but dayum things are harder when you're a little sprog.

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
Zelda: Link to the past.
That was SUCH a hard game when I was 7, but I managed it.
Took me about a year to realize you had to slash the curtains to get to the wizard guy. I can't spell his name to save my life, so I wont even try.

loui.emma

Mar 11, 2009
Myst, and I hardly cheated at all!

I've actually just completed Myst 5, that was a happy feeling!

CountCagliostro

Aug 17, 2009
Dizzy. The original, on the ZX Spectrum.

Jumping Zaks' fireballs on the last screen was a nightmare, I remember. They were the fastest things I ever saw on a Spectrum.