The funniest game you´ve ever played

Thisgermandude

Oct 27, 2011
I know that this kind of question was asked before ,but I thought it was time for a rerun.
So what was the funniest game you´ve ever played: was it the crude humor of Glados in Portal 1 and 2, the dick jokes of Shadows of the Damned or something completly different. Write down which game and (if you remember) the quotes or whatever it was that made you laugh the most.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Easily No more heroes . The sexual innuendos are great . Hell even the ezplicit sexual jokes are great .

Also
Also: inb4 Conkers bad fur day.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
The Secret Of Monkey Island. Remains the undefeated champ to this day IMO.

The old Leasure Suit Larry games were also good for a few laughs and more recently, Comic Jumpers sense of humor helped me get through the game.

JesterRaiin

Apr 14, 2009
Ummmmmmm...

Ladies and gents, meet Superhero, League of Hoboken.
<youtube=XLC3Mp7zkd0>

Vern5

Mar 3, 2011
The two funniest games I've ever played are probably Psychonauts and Orcs must Die!

SpaceBat

Jul 9, 2011
The funniest game I've played is probably The Simpsons game, followed closely by Portal 2. There are more, but these two really stick out above everything else.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Psychonauts, Portal 2, Precipice of Darkness, No More Heroes...
I just can't decide!

Noala

Jun 3, 2010
Very tough decision between Borderlands and Brutal Legend.
However TF2 is pretty funny from a meta perspective but that's probably stretching it a bit.

ThatGuy

Dec 19, 2011
Sam and Max and Day of the Tentacle have some great moments. Also, the Fallout series (if you're into dark humor).

Mar 30, 2010
Monkey Island 2, Beneath a Steel Sky, Fallout 2, or Old World Blues (F:NV DLC). Of those I'd say Beneath a Steel Sky, although I did spend nearly the whole of Old World Blues in a kind of consta-chuckle.

EDIT - @[user]ThatGuy[/user] Great shout re Sam and Max, had forgotten about them Hittin' the Road.

Noala

Jun 3, 2010
Shanicus said:
Borderlands, that was great fun to play. Claptrap got irritating, but the rest of the characters (and enemies) were hilarious.
Claptrap is a lot funnier in Robot Revolution and Zombie Island so don't give up. :D

Sep 13, 2010
Shadows of the damned was good for a laugh (taste my big boner!), and persona 4 gave me a good giggle now and again. but king is Skyrim, I hit a necromancer with fus ro dah and he rattled along the inside of the building, shot out of a whole in the wall, and flew a good 100 feet, it was the funniest thing I've ever seen in a game.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
The entire Ratchet & Clank series. It's too hard to pick just one because they are all well-written and hilarious.

Also, Dr. Nefarious takes the prize for funniest videogame villan ever.