The Game you absolutely dominate at

HandfulofWolf

Jan 27, 2010
Bad Company 2 I have actually taken out a helicopter with an anti-tank mine. I'm not even joking. haven't played it in a while though.

Oh and also Urban Reign.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Neverwinter Nights, I guess.
Geo Da Sponge said:
Playing Engineer on on Bad Company 2. Especially on squad deathmatch. Of course, this could just be because I love my Carl Gustav launcher. Just point and shoot.
This, I'm strangely good at Engineer (ooh the power of 8 rockets flying in your direction) and, oddly, Medic. Although I only use the non-class specific guns, since the OP medic guns are getting the nerfbat next patch anyway.

HandfulofWolf said:
Bad Company 2 I have actually taken out a helicopter with an anti-tank mine. I'm not even joking. haven't played it in a while though.
I took down a helicopter with a grenade launcher, while it was 15 meters in the air, on full speed.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
The last game I was really good at was Half-Life Deathmatch. Give me any weapon on datacore and be prepared to paint the walls with your guts.
Recent games I haven't really played multiplayer, just Modern Warfare 1 and 2. I'm above average, but not incredibly good.

AllLagNoFrag

Jun 7, 2010
Neo10101 said:
Resident Evil......The good ones.
Which are? To me there weren't any that were the best just different modes of play that suited different types of gamers. At the start it was survival horror (i.e Running around with less than enough ammo, dodging zombies, and completing the game only shooting the bosses) then it turned into a behind the back shooter in RE4 (i.e Lets shoot absolutely everything and pick up ammo as the infected drop them.)

Just a fun fact: the most ammo efficient way i found to kill the infected at the start was one shot to the head, run up and hit them to the ground, then spam knife as they are about to get up. This worked for me at the start for RE4 and 5.

Yosato

Apr 5, 2010
Ninja Gaiden Black; really hard game but years of playing make me a complete nerd on it. Also I've yet to come across someone who can beat me on Soul Calibur or Super Smash Bros.

Neo10101

Sep 7, 2009
AllLagNoFrag said:
Neo10101 said:
Which are? To me there weren't any that were the best just different modes of play that suited different types of gamers. At the start it was survival horror (i.e Running around with less than enough ammo, dodging zombies, and completing the game only shooting the bosses) then it turned into a behind the back shooter in RE4 (i.e Lets shoot absolutely everything and pick up ammo as the infected drop them.)

Just a fun fact: the most ammo efficient way i found to kill the infected at the start was one shot to the head, run up and hit them to the ground, then spam knife as they are about to get up. This worked for me at the start for RE4 and 5.
The original survival horror ones were the best in my opinion, some had some pretty clever puzzles, you did have to conserve your ammo, but you could shoot at more than simply bosses, and usually had a pretty good story line. Oh and didnt have a steroid strong guy to punch a boulder into lava.

Wardnath

Dec 27, 2009
Geometry Wars 2, Waves and Evolved modes.

I'm #120 in Waves and #240 in Evolved with 33 million and 232 million, respectively.

Feels good, man. :D

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
During the Halo: Reach Beta, I was usually the top player in each game.

I'm quite the accomplished sniper in TF2 (and yet am unable to snipe in any other online game)

I also seem to have a superpower for Bioshock 2 that allows me to always be right next to the Big Daddy suit when it spawns, so I tend to do well in that regard as well.

AllLagNoFrag

Jun 7, 2010
Neo10101 said:
AllLagNoFrag said:
Neo10101 said:

The original survival horror ones were the best in my opinion, some had some pretty clever puzzles, you did have to conserve your ammo, but you could shoot at more than simply bosses, and usually had a pretty good story line. Oh and didnt have a steroid strong guy to punch a boulder into lava.
Haha, yea I was exaggerating the conserving ammo bit but, was comparing it to how many bullets/grenades you use in RE4 and 5. I like the whole RE series and pretty much play any of them that I come across. From Code veronica to RE5.

Frozenfeet2

Apr 3, 2010
Do you guys use gamecube controller for SSBB? Wii controllers are terrible, but even using it I usually win. I would say I'm above average on most games except COD where I suck.

Usually top 3 in TF2
Beaten the game at Bloons Tower Defence (hell yeah whole screen of super monkeys)

Hassif

Mar 30, 2010
Ooh, that would have to be Guitar Hero! Hours upon hours of my time wasted on those games. It's very satisfying when you FC a solo, just such a shame that none of my friends seem to care *sigh*. I need something more rewarding to do in my spare time, I think.

UltimateHorseradish

Apr 27, 2010
Ninja Gaiden 2 and Sigma 2, Soul Calibur 2 and up, SSBM/B though I don't have a Wii its pretty much the same stuff, DMC3 & 4, and Spore. :D.

I'd like to think I own in Gears 2 when I'm on a decent connection. I remember getting 16-3 off host in a game of execution, I'm usually positive.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
eh, saying any single player game would just be cheating. MOst anyone can dominate at those, so I'll go with my multiplayer game

Tekken 6
My Lili will kick your ass.

I'm also proficient at the DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi series.

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
Star Wars: Force Unleashed on medium
World of Warcraft (third best player in the seventh best guild on my server.)
Torchlight
Tetris