The game you wanna get most this year?

Hatman Jam

Apr 21, 2008
I've been keeping a close eye on a bunch of games set for release this year, but I can say with confidence that I'm most excited for Brutal Legend.

Mr. Fister

Jun 21, 2008
Since WiiSports Resort has been out for a week now, I'm looking forward to Scribblenauts the most.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Dissisia, pre ordered it today and hopefully the collectors edition is not exclusive only to Europe, which would piss me off. Only 23 more days to go. Aside from that I'd have to say FF13, any of them.

Eldritch Warlord

Jun 6, 2008
I want Halo 3: ODST the most, and I've already bought that. Assassin's Creed 2 or Splinter Cell Conviction would be my next goal.

iggyus

Apr 18, 2009
Assassins Creed 2, Alpha Protocol and Dragon Age: Origins. With these three babies I will be satisfied for months

TaborMallory

May 4, 2008
Starcraft 2, followed distantly by Moderner Warfare.

Everything else looks like a massive pile of garbage. Before anyone asks/comments, yes, that includes X title, X suggestion, and X fuck-a-cake knows what else.

Sporadic chaos

Jul 21, 2009
Modern warfare 2, Assassin's Creed 2 and Left 4 Dead 2.

This seems to be a great year for games, unfortunately I doubt my wallet will be able to handle it all...

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
Well, I don't know when it's out, but hopefully Golden Sun 3. Now I'm going to need to get a new DS just to play it, as the top screen finally gave up on (after snapping almost completely off) my old one. I'm gonna miss that thing; I got it for passing the 11+ exam when I was 10. It's been my constant companion for these last 5 years, and I'm sad to see it go. Maybe I'll just keep it as a reminder of the good days. [/nostalgia, with a hint of sadness]
Oh, and Guitar Hero V. That shit's gonna be awesome :D

CCountZero

Sep 20, 2008
Guitar Hero 5 (As Rock Band has now turned to Beatles, I am forced to crawl back to Activision and Red Octane, licking their boots.) (X360)

Halo 3: ODST (Well... it's Halo, of course I'll buy it, I'm a fanboi...) (X360)

Section 8 (Not entirely sure about this yet, FilePlanet only allowing Americans to Beta it...) (PC)

Dragon Age: Origins (I already bought everything BioWare made since Baldur's Gate, plus the sequels to them respectively, so why the hell not.) (PC)

Bioshock 2 (I know you want it too...) (PC)

Modern Warfare 2 (I hear it's actually gonna sport proper weapons... so gief) (PC)

Assassin's Creed 2 (Developing this concept is a respectable use of my money...) (X360)

As for 2010, I'm still keeping a watchful eye on Bad Company 2, Mass Effect 2 (BioWare, this WILL end up on my shelf...), Lost Planet 2, Mafia 2, God of War 3, Halo: Reach (Beta, yey!), Supreme Commander 2, Metal Gear Solid Rising, Crysis 2

Doctor Glocktor

Aug 1, 2009
Call of Duty Modern warfare 2.

CUSTOMIZED KILLSTREAKS HOOOO

Also, player controlled AC-130. That's gonna lead to so much hilarious griefing.

ThatCanadianDude

Jul 28, 2009
Got one for each month.
August: Prof. Layton and the Diabolical Box
September: Beatles Rock Band
Rocktober: Brütal Legend
November: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Bluedemon322

Oct 17, 2008
Mass effect 2, Assassins Creed 2, Bioshock 2, Dragon Age Origins, Halo 3:ODST, Modern Warfare 2.

JoeKickAzz

Feb 22, 2009
in order

1. Modern Warfare 2

2. Halo 3 ODST

3. Left 4 Dead 2

4. Assassins Creed 2

5. BioShock 2