The greatest song ever has been released

Superhyperactiveman

Jul 23, 2009
I actually said to myself before I clicked this "Why am I doing this? I know it's going to be that fucking Friday video. I swear if it's that fucking Friday video, I'm going to kill my cat."

thanks a lot. Fluffy's dead and it's your fault

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
Ya know... At least Britney Spears makes an attempt to sing... This girl is just so obviously auto-tuned. Although I am glad she cleared up that Thursday comes before Friday, that was some good info there..

And who the hell is the guy near the end? He's too old to be in a video with her, although I am sure the Pedo-Bear would approve...

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
MostlyHarmless said:
This thread makes me want to kill myself. As a musician, I vomit. I'm just going to go listen to Radiohead.
Good man. I've been listening to only Radiohead lately!

OT: This piece of shit needs to be deleted from history and my mind.

Mittens The Kitten

Dec 19, 2010
CombiBlood said:
Mittens The Kitten said:
zombiestrangler said:
Oh God... No. This song is balls.
How DARE you insult the magnum opus of what will surely be the greatest musician of the century. A person of your clear lack of taste can be described, generously, as a malignant tumor on society. Why don't you crawl back under the rock you've been living under, and then come back out in five years to see the praise and success heaped upon Jessica Black and you'll know EXACTLY how wrong you are.
First of all, great use of a high school Latin 1 class word. Another thing, you do know that malignant tumor is the type of tumor that has two functions in life: to survive and to conquer new territory. Also he can't live under a rock if he is using the Internet. Most importantly I'm not sure she will last honestly. Most Pop stars that start as a teenager don't really last in a solo form at all, rarely is it that they hit big as a solo artist and are relevant and actually good. (only example I can think of in this situation is Justin Timberlake and he can be an actor and a dancer as well as sing). This girl can barely do one good even with editing and sound mixing.
I can understand your apprehension, it's not everyday that you hear the greatest song of all time, music of such objectively high quality that it can literally make the lame walk and the blind see. When her music unites the world under the banner of peace mankind will adopt the song "Friday" as our planetary anthem.
Also, magnum opus is two words.

UltraDeth

Nov 2, 2010
AntonicKnight said:
The music industry has hit rock bottom, can't get lower than this.......
Do the words "Challenge accepted" mean something to you? If it can get worse it will

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
no offense but my ears have imploded. it may be all the modern techno remix junk but her voice is the most disgusting thing ive heard EVER. it has no meaning except from: i bet we can make a song thats worse than jutin bieber! and i actually do think justin beiber is better than this, hell i might even have to listen to what i refer to as DEATH EMO SCREAMING METAL CRAP just to wash my ears out! again no offense to you, the person who made it or any1 who likes this but "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH MY EARS!!!!!!!!!"
no wonder i stopped listening to new songs, the last thing i heard was linkin park thousand sons and now i can barely stand thier old songs. why did you have to become so terrible LP!
anyway as far as my ears are concerned these are the greatest songs ever made:

1# http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLvohMXgcBo

2# http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fcRa5Z6LmU

3# http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnfyjwChuNU

^-^

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
Mittens The Kitten said:
CombiBlood said:
Mittens The Kitten said:
zombiestrangler said:
Oh God... No. This song is balls.
How DARE you insult the magnum opus of what will surely be the greatest musician of the century. A person of your clear lack of taste can be described, generously, as a malignant tumor on society. Why don't you crawl back under the rock you've been living under, and then come back out in five years to see the praise and success heaped upon Jessica Black and you'll know EXACTLY how wrong you are.
First of all, great use of a high school Latin 1 class word. Another thing, you do know that malignant tumor is the type of tumor that has two functions in life: to survive and to conquer new territory. Also he can't live under a rock if he is using the Internet. Most importantly I'm not sure she will last honestly. Most Pop stars that start as a teenager don't really last in a solo form at all, rarely is it that they hit big as a solo artist and are relevant and actually good. (only example I can think of in this situation is Justin Timberlake and he can be an actor and a dancer as well as sing). This girl can barely do one good even with editing and sound mixing.
I can understand your apprehension, it's not everyday that you hear the greatest song of all time, music of such objectively high quality that it can literally make the lame walk and the blind see. When her music unites the world under the banner of peace mankind will adopt the song "Friday" as our planetary anthem.
Also, magnum opus is two words.
so if music of "objectively high quality" can do all of that than does that mean this music can make the able crippled and the sane wacko. it can also clearly make the hearing deaf aswell. and by the banner of peace do you mean the banner of all diseasing pop music (correct me if this isnt pop so i can change the banner to a more correct name). and finally *claps sarcastically* yes magnum opus IS two words.

Mittens The Kitten

Dec 19, 2010
I give up, i can only be so obvious, I was joking, i thought i could convey that by making a rant so insane that nobody could possibly beleive it is real. I'm sorry, but i can't make it any more nonsensical. When did the internet become so humorless?

Ducktard

Aug 9, 2010
.........No Seriously I hope this is a joke

Maybe the whole SONG is a joke

..Yeah Imma go with that

Vern5

Mar 3, 2011
Really? This is the best song ever? People actually believe this? I'll give up a few hands for this song for one thing only: It is catchy. It gets in your head and tries its best to latch onto your neurons like a clingy monkey. But then, how viral a song is doesn't mean that it is even a good song. Hell, ebola sticks with you but you don't see people lining up for vials of the stuff.

This is a sign of stagnation. Everyone keeps talking about how these are the signs of the end time. The end times would actually be exciting. They would signal the death of an era and the birth of a new world, for better or worse. The change would be drastic and incredible but it would happen. The fact that there are fans for this kind of pop signals the stagnation of an entire culture. Not quite dead and yet everything is still festering. Maybe this is why zombies are so popular these days; we subconsciously recognize their living decay in our own society and wish to murder it without truly understanding why.

Anyway, if this really was the best song EVER, then its first recording should have caused the universe to implode in a wave of undeniable awesomeness that would be both destructive and enlightening at the same time. People would hear it and despair at the purity of its beauty before their bodies, strained by the effort of listening to the song, would fail and die.

Of course, that's all just speculation.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Oh, not this shit again. It makes my ears cry. This is the kinda crap that gives shit found on youtube a bad name. I mean, there's plenty of win on youtube.

Bi-win!

standokan

May 28, 2009
Oh my god, it is all so clear now, we´re in a vicous circle, once Bieber´ll stop there´ll be new and even more annoying ones to follow him up, there is only one way out of this circle...

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
I walked into school today to the sound of this song.
As I walked down the corridor, I heard it.
During lessons, I heard it.
When I was leaving school, I heard it.

...ah dear. At least I know it's saturday tomorrow.

Ddgafd

Jul 11, 2009
This song is actually not total ear raep if you drink heavily before listening to it. Very heavily. Very very heavily.

No, wait. It still sucks. Oh good God, I gotta go listen to some Luca Turilli...

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
No, please. ._. This song drops my IQ, makes me laugh, and scares me all the same time. It's like the most gifted of songs to be able to do that all at once.

I can't believe that...I don't even...yeah. Just yeah. I don't know.

Who is this Rebecca Black, anyway? I'd never even heard of her. Please don't let her become the next intelligence-killing pop star. We already have Kesha for that.