The Holiday Council

Dorian

Jan 16, 2009
Fanboy said:
Portal Maniac said:
Mmmmm..... It looked better in my head. Sorry man.

Instead of it spinning, just stick the sun in the middle of the original.

Is this any better?
Oh...... your...... God.....

That is SOO perfect!!!! I love you!!!!

Bluedemon322

Oct 17, 2008
Can i have the summer treatment?Also, i'd like the avatar to be light blue if possibe, brighter, and a more animated look.Oh, and a really cool E.

TMAN10112

Jul 4, 2008
Can I get a bit of help with my avatar?

I'm not really sure how, although you could change the word "Anarchist" to "Summer".

[http://www.imagehosting.com/]

Fanboy

Oct 20, 2008
rottenbutter said:
The TS needs some sunshine, and sunglasses are a must, of course. I'm surprise Termi-Smiley has gone this long without some shades.

Hasta la vista, smiley!

goofiegirl2002

Feb 21, 2009
Fanboy said:
goofiegirl2002 said:
My little cow could use some color. Some sunshine should fix it right up! Please?

Is this ok?
Oh my goodness!!! That's adorably wonderful! All hail Fanboy and his amazing cuteness making powers!! *bows at feet* I'm not worthy. But seriously, thank you ever so much.

JoeKickAzz

Feb 22, 2009
i want a brand new avatar, not the one i have right now

i want like a classic vintage mobster from the 1920s to the 1950s with that cool hat and jacket

Mini M

Jul 23, 2009
Hey you did my brothers avatar on the vegeta character, so could you do my one too, could i just have the escapist sign on the big blue ball of fire and the whatever you think will make it look better, thanks.

Fanboy

Oct 20, 2008
dalek sec said:
Could someone trick out my avatar for summer please?

Could someone just simply add a sun to this one? I'm kinda working on a collection of tricked out daleks.

EmileeElectro said:
Whats that, Bowie? You want to be pimped out?

Easykill said:
I'm interested, though it might be difficult with my avatar. I'd like to keep the e if possible.

Lord_Ascendant said:
heres my avatar ready, for summer-ness. animated if you please.

Griever18 said:
Is there anything you can do with this?

Bluedemon322 said:
Can i have the summer treatment?Also, i'd like the avatar to be light blue if possibe, brighter, and a more animated look.Oh, and a really cool E.