The "I'm Awesome" Thread

Mar 25, 2011
I'm awesome...because......erm......uh.......ah.......I am a......ummmm......wait. I'll think of something.........AH I KNOW! oh wait, never mind.....hmmmm......give me a sec..........alright....I am awesome because.........uhhhhh........

Damn, this thread just made me feel very empty inside.....

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I'm awesome for being able to come up with ideas (drawing and design etc) when I am inspired.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Zap Rowsdower said:
theemporer said:
I'm awesome because I can play Through the Fire and Flames on expert. On GH3, GHGH and RB3.

Also I have a huge- *Is smothered by censors*
Tracks of land?
You have won the Internet sir.

I'm awesome because at my college awards ceremony my FMP a horror comedy trailer written, directed by, and starring myself, was nominated for best trailer. I didn't win, but the audience reaction from when it was shown was fantastic.

Also, when a college printer said it couldn't finish a printing job because it was out of credit, I threatened to punch it. It then printed the rest and didn't charge me for it. That's right, I threaten machines...and it works.

Nukey

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2009
I'm awesome because I stopped giving a shit about hard work and, despite that, I'm still an honor roll student who just got a 30,000$ scholarship to the best technical institute in New York and have a voice made for radio.

Fuck yeah.

Life_Is_A_Mess

Sep 10, 2009
I'm awesome because... Why am I awesome? I don't really know. Let's see...

I can do some pretty neat stuff with redstone in Minecraft... AND I can make scrambled eggs. Hooray!

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
I'm awesome because I got the second highest grade in physics exam while everyone else got low grades. (Kind of a douchebag, i know)

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
Im Awesome because i once beat up a guy who was standing on a roof in 1911 as a guy called Marston

CHIMP MAGNET

Mar 1, 2010
I'm awesome because I lead a 7b+ in the Pyrenees. On my first attempt without rests (Rock climbing). Also I speared a fly with a toothpick!

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
I guess I'm awesome because I am trying my hardest to learn how to draw? Not that grand, but it's something I'm determined to go through. Bought a tablet and all.

goose45

Jun 8, 2011
I'm awesome, cuz I fuck dolphins
Sicker than the starving Nigerian kids barfing
Odd Future Wolf Gang Nazi bar mitzvah
With your sister at the bar playing leg and arm twister
Evident that I'm the shit, I'm the Pooh like Tigger dick
I got these cracker doctors saying yeah Bob, this ******'s sick
Animal safari, if I offend you I'm sorry
Because I'm the blackest skinhead since India Arie
I don't smoke weed so no need for the matches
I said fuck coke and now I'm snorting Hitler's ashes
I plan on either dying for suicide or my asthma
Being the only bastard in a box logo casket
Rashes on my dick from licks of shishkabob Sagets
In some Kanye West glasses screaming out "fuck faggots"
Catch me in my attic taking photos of my dad's dick
Drop the beat here to make it extra climactic.