The "I'm Awesome" Thread

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
No self depreciation? Crap this is going to be hard considering I have low self-esteem and hate myself... Ok enough of this, I'm awesome because I fuckin say so. Gaze in awe and my magnificent ordinary life...

Edit:
xxmyhero64xx said:
I'm awesome because I can bullshit a college paper and get full credit on it.
I guess I should say this too, which is why I'm about to graduate XD

stvncpr236

Jan 11, 2011
I'm awesome because I'm currently writing a novel, a graphic novel series, and a movie. All of which will be self published.

TyTyofChaos

May 1, 2009
Im awesome because I am a commercial helicopter pilot. And i have a girlfriend who is obsessed with video games just as badly as I am. Oh yeah and I am an exceptional paintball player who rarely gets beaten.

Romblen

Oct 10, 2009
I just finished setting off fireworks, inside the city limits, which is illegal. Yes, I am that awesome.

floopdawoop

Jun 26, 2010
gabe12301 said:
I win this thread
thank god i'm not this awesome
(warning the video may be offensive to some viewers)
You`re about 7 pages late
OT: The most polite guy you've ever met even though I may be insane, I`m in love, or it might just be an obsession (see 'insanity'), I excel in maths although I hardly show up for class, I use to be able to write poetry but I became depressed, I'm quite good with computers.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
There are absolutely no reasons why I am awesome, except that I haven't resorted to draining my depression and boredom via self-harm yet.

dertyqwerty

Jul 1, 2011
I'm awesome because after reading the word "awesome" so many times, it doesn't even seem like a real word.
I broke the alphabet?

WanderingBiscuits

Apr 19, 2010
I'm Awesome because I got drunk with Travis Willingham and Laura Bailey and convinced Travis to yell KAMEHAMEHA for personal ring tone on my phone.

Best.Night.OF.MY.LIFE

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
I just got out of being arrested because I was Russian and so was one of the cops. Mother fucker I'm awesome.

Omey

Apr 8, 2011
I'm awesome because..

Wait.
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
I'm awesome because I can hold my own in basketball despite having cerebral palsy on the right side of my body.
Never mind....(Military Salute)

I am Jack's profile

Aug 13, 2009
I'm awsome beacause a couple of weeks ago i got my blue belt in BJJ.

Also. I am tottaly awsome because I can do the docter horrible finger trick

pyrrhic victory

Jun 9, 2011
I'm awesome because I'm playing Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon on H5 difficulty without a walkthrough.

*smug self-satisfaction*