The Introduction Thread! 🍺

blockhead77

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2020
1. What's the story behind your username?
2. When did you start following The Escapist?
3. Favorite video games, shows, movies, etc?
4. Any cool facts we should know about you?
5. Any feedback or comments about The Escapist V2?
1. I'm a fan of Peanuts and have doodled a character dubbed Blockhead for a while, (as you can see by my pfp)
Plus I like Minecraft so it fits in that way too I suppose.
2. Honestly I'm unsure, but I like watching Zero Punctuation, and when I was looking for gaming forums I thought that this one would have a fun community.
3. I'm a big fan of platformers, be they 2d or 3d, and I may have an addiction to an mmorpg that has been up and constantly been updating since 2003 called the Kingdom of Loathing, (KoL for short.) I'm also a sucker for cartoons.
4. I haven't done many cool things I'm afraid.
5. Given the fact that I wasn't on the original forums I can't give too much feedback, I'm used to the KoL forums: http://forums.kingdomofloathing.com/vb/ but every forum has it's own quirks, I'd say the Escapist V2 is decent.

Reactions: Drathnoxis

william32

Jan 31, 2021
Country
PK
1. William is my name and 32 was my roll number in my school :)
2. I started following The Escapist about a couple of years back.
3. My all time favorite video game is Max Payne and all time favorite movie in Psycho
4. I like playing games and I am a big sports fan
5. It rocks :)

Sora383

Escapist +
Mar 31, 2021
Alberta the land of snow snow and sometimes sun
Country
Canada
Greetings everyone.

I finally pulled the trigger and joined up and wanted to introduce myself.

1.What's the story behind your username?

I tend to go by some different user names like Hasao or Ender, but for some reason when I joined YouTube years ago the normal names just didn’t feel right. At that time I was also massively hooked on Kingdom Hearts and Sora was my favorite character so it seemed to fit perfectly. The 383 part was because people already picked Sora and I didn’t want to just do 1 or 2 or 3 etc.

2. When did you start following The Escapist?

started following The escapist when Yahtzee originally became a part of the team, then I became hooked on the other content like Jim sterling. I did leave for a bit and just watched stuff on YouTube for about a year or two but I’m happy to be back.

3. Favorite video games, shows, movies, etc?-

Favorite game is a tough one but it’s a toss up between trails of cold steel 2 and Persona 3. For movies it depends on what I am craving but you can’t go wrong with Spirited Away. For shows I’m a total anime addict and there are to many favorites to name

4. Any cool facts we should know about you?-

Total manga addict along with anime and I use to fence when I was a kid for about 7 years.

5. Any feedback or comments about The Escapist V2?-

when it comes to feedback nothing pressing, I use a mobile device more often and sometimes it doesn’t load, but honestly with mobile lots of sites tend to have the same issues. I am loving the layout and darker background.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to interacting with you all on the forin