The Joker Confirmed as Playable in Injustice 2, New Trailer

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Xsjadoblayde said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Yes they are Pretentious Snobs. That one scene in the Hobbit review where they dislike the 48 frames per second version and believe that movies in actual Film set to 24 frames is connected to the Magic of Movies as stated by Tarantino.

That is just romanticizing 24 frames.
I think you may need to check the meanings of 'pretentious' and 'snob' before applying them so liberally to people who's opinions​ you disagree with. It's not helping to paint a particularly mature image right now. People have their methods for coping with criticism of their entertainment, for better or worse, and the methods you keep utilising are quite emotional and defensive instead of reflective and reasonable.
Alright than. I disagree with thier reasoning of the Framerate debates in movies because I believe they are romanticizing 24 frames per second.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Cybylt said:
Saelune said:
residentout1 said:
is this the Joker or a guy pretending to be him I know Injustice Joker was kill by Superman. (what the hell is on his chest?)
The non-Evil Superman universe Joker survived. It was the Joker that made Superman go crazy that is killed.
Didn't non-evil Superman world Batman kill him to stop it all from happening?
Nope. Just checked. He is still alive, though was captured.

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
Put a shirt on Joker. I got a feeling this guy runs around dark alleys trying to flash people...
Still, better than Leto.

Pallindromemordnillap said:
Looks like he's scribbled "HA!" onto his chest, which is only marginally better than having "Damaged" on his forehead
It wouldn't save the design but removing that 'HA' would make it less busy...
Is the implication he cuts himself? Ugh, reminds me of that face cutting off thing.

Natemans

Apr 5, 2017
Samtemdo8 said:
Natemans said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Natemans said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Xsjadoblayde said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Xsjadoblayde said:
There is no appropriate response to this other than intense sarcasm dialled up to a million.

G

A

W

D

!!

!!!
I am more disgusted at those guy's faces more than this Joker.
That's because they are merely real life humans restricted by the confines of reality while you are being judgy much.
Sense of humour; unfortunately found wanting...
I see the humor quite well, its these perticular men that I have disgust towards.

Why's that?
Long story short, I hate the Red Letter Media guys.

I find them to be pretentious,jaded, arrogant, killjoys that treats their opinion as gosple. Like most MOVIE critics these days.
Okay, arrogant is a wrong term to use. I even disagree with jaded. The guys make content based on how they see films and create constructive content.

Pretentious? Really?

Oh yeah, they're killjoys. That's why they like making jokes and fun content.

Its not gospel. You ever heard the phrase, "Everybody is a critic?" People act like this when it comes to opinions; they discuss, share what they like in a film and interact based on certain perspectives on how a film is good or bad in eyes.
Yes they are Pretentious Snobs. That one scene in the Hobbit review where they dislike the 48 frames per second version and believe that movies in actual Film set to 24 frames is connected to the Magic of Movies as stated by Tarantino.

1. They are not pretentious snobs.
2. Your problem is that they disliked the 48 fps as it bugged them and gave them a headache? That's kinda dumb.
3. So what? 24 fps is a good way of showing film and 48 fps can give people a bit of a headache.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Natemans said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Natemans said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Natemans said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Xsjadoblayde said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Xsjadoblayde said:
There is no appropriate response to this other than intense sarcasm dialled up to a million.

G

A

W

D

!!

!!!
That's because they are merely real life humans restricted by the confines of reality while you are being judgy much.
I see the humor quite well, its these perticular men that I have disgust towards.

Why's that?

I find them to be pretentious,jaded, arrogant, killjoys that treats their opinion as gosple. Like most MOVIE critics these days.
Okay, arrogant is a wrong term to use. I even disagree with jaded. The guys make content based on how they see films and create constructive content.

Pretentious? Really?

Its not gospel. You ever heard the phrase, "Everybody is a critic?" People act like this when it comes to opinions; they discuss, share what they like in a film and interact based on certain perspectives on how a film is good or bad in eyes.

2. Your problem is that they disliked the 48 fps as it bugged them and gave them a headache? That's kinda dumb.
3. So what? 24 fps is a good way of showing film and 48 fps can give people a bit of a headache.
After seeing cinematics being played in 60 FPS on youtube, I don't see how its not possible to have a film in 60 fps let alone 48.

And again I find their preference to be just a romanticization of something that really is not the be all, end all.

Natemans

Apr 5, 2017
Samtemdo8 said:
Natemans said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Natemans said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Natemans said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Xsjadoblayde said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Xsjadoblayde said:

G

A

W

D

!!

!!!

Why's that?

Pretentious? Really?

After seeing cinematics being played in 60 FPS on youtube, I don't see how its not possible to have a film in 60 fps let alone 48.

And again I find their preference to be just a romanticization of something that really is not the be all, end all.

There's a difference though between films or games using that style of fps. Films don't need to use this technique. It would be more of a headache to some people. I like the Hobbit movies, but Christ, I couldn't stand the 48 fps. Gave me a bit of a headache.

Its not a romanticization. Its more of a good appreciation of good filmmaking and editing.

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
Samtemdo8 said:
Natemans said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Natemans said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Xsjadoblayde said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Xsjadoblayde said:

G

A

W

D

!!

!!!

Why's that?

Pretentious? Really?

Is anybody who doesn't like the things you do a pretentious snob? I don't always agree with RLM but they put out great, humorous critiques of films while also being really intelligent about it.