The Kevin Butler Sandwich Breaks Hearts and Arteries

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
SteelStallion said:
Insignificant news considering the existence of "EpicMealTime" on youtube.

Like honestly, none of this stuff even comes close to the shit they cook there.
I'd be shocked if real people didn't eat worse regularly.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Woodsey said:
It may be wrong to say so, but that thing is making me kinda hungrny.
There, I....fixed it for you.....

I'd imagine it tastes like diabetes [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TastesLikeDiabetes].

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
lol yeah, I read this in the other gameinformer. I lol'd. Didnt think anyone would actually make it. I probably wouldn't be able to eat for days if I ate one.

Daemascus

WAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!
Mar 6, 2010
teh_Canape said:
Daemascus said:
Now thats a sanwich. Now all it needs is gravy.
so, are you saying that?

or is the Heavy in your avatar speaking for you?

OH THE WITTYNESS
No, thats Sandvich for the Heavy. And everythings better with gravy.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Holy Hell. I actually made Monte Cristos twice last month.
...I have a method that doesn't involve a deep fat fryer, but still leaves the bread nice and crispy.

ENKC

May 3, 2010
There is a guy here in Perth, Western Australia with a range of burgers going all the way up to $3,000. I'm a regular customer.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
That is one of the most disgusting things calling itself food that I have ever seen.

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
Hang on a sec, since when is a monte cristo made by dipping a sandwich in french toast batter and deep frying it?

additionally: since when is french toast made with batter?

-m

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
fanklok said:
Om nom nom om nom om, sandvich makes me strong.

Hoovy just got a new sandvich.
Okay, if Heavy got his hands on this sandwich, he would be the Juggernaut with a 150 kilogram gattling gun. And when that happens, God save us all.

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
OMG that sandwich is culinary genius. I must make one. To bad all the stores are closed.

FYI you don't need to deep fry a monte cristo. Just a frying pan and butter works just as well. And probably tastier. Never heard of deep frying it.

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
The American Cardiology Association warns: LOOKING AT THIS SANDWICH CAN INCREASE YOUR CHOLESTEROL!

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
Soooooo bloody delicious looking. I most definitely have to make this some day...maybe build a small house-party around the idea of feasting upon a bunch'o these beaut's. *Drools*

Sennz0r

May 25, 2008
Fuck I'm so hungry. I need the ingredients for that thing so I can get this for breakfast first thing tomorrow.

LaputanMachine

Feb 14, 2011
Scrythe said:
When aliens uncover fragments of our lost civilization and see this sandwich, perfectly preserved in it's fatty goodness, they will wonder just what in the hell was was wrong with our species.

Despite how it looks, my stomach just threatened to cut itself out of me and find a more suitable host if I do not try this by the end of the year.

EDIT:

-Zen- said:
I knew I loved Kevin Butler for a reason. That sandwich sounds divine, as does the Diet Coke. No, I don't drink it because of the health benefits, but because sodas that use sugar just don't taste right to me.
Where in the US did you find sodas still made with sugar?

DOUBLE JEOPARTY EDIT:

Turns out the guys who tried this sandwich already beat me at my own joke:

Eva said:
In the future, there will be two competing theories about what caused human extinction. Some will say it was an asteroid, others will say it was this sandwich.

Indeed, all i need to do now is find a place willing to cook this thing for me.

By the way... Nice avatar, I like mine better though :p