The last boss you killed now runs your country.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
Alexander from Amnesia

He doesn't age. So he gets to rule ever. That sucks.

xidphel

Jul 3, 2008
So now Ganondorf rules over Canada. First order of business: turning the entire city of Ottawa into a zombie-filled ruin and causing destruction everywhere.

Meh. Still better than Harper.

Shuichi_boy

Jul 7, 2010
Erm...

Well, that would be an ugly cockatoo for me then.

Which would probably be an improvement over the current "leaders."

pyrokin

May 13, 2011
Oh shit, that was Penumbra. If I'm not mistaken that god-like person, thing was the boss. Well, we're fucked...

TonyVonTonyus

Dec 4, 2010
I killed Meredith from Dragon Age 2. So I live in Nazi like country that runs on persecution of a small group of people because something vaguely similar to the church told us it should.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
I think Wheatley is the last thing I faced that counts as a boss.

He's designed to make bad decisions, so I think he'd fit well in most governments.

Aranialis

Oct 24, 2009
well She'd be serious Eye candy. The swordswoman from prince of persia: warrior within, she would be one mean B****. Soo yeah I'd probably get sword fighting lessons and try to run out of the, that or import some Prince of persia. XD

Revolution -X-

Aug 27, 2010
The last 'true' boss I'd beaten was... [ thinks for a moment ] General Shepherd, from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

...oh shit.

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
The Medusa Head from Castlevania (yes the NES classic). Well, at least the USA will have a woman president.

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
Oh shit. I forgot. After the Broodmother I played The Darkspawn Chronicles DLC. Alistair is president now, then? I am quite okay with this.

Techno Squidgy

Nov 23, 2010
Revolution -X- said:
The last 'true' boss I'd beaten was... [ thinks for a moment ] General Shepherd, from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

...oh shit.
uh.. that's not much of a boss... at least not in the terms I think the rest of the thread is following.

OT: Some giant freaking stone golem thing from Timesplitters 2. In the Notre Dame level. I guess he'd probably do a better job than this whole coalition balls up we've got going on.

HellbirdIV

May 21, 2009
Corla the Twilight Priestess in Blackrock Caverns, Cataclysm dungeon.

I suspect cultist suicide would become party doctrine <.<

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Well the last boss I killed was...

Twinmold from Majora's Mask. Two gargantuan worm things that share America. I'd say we're pretty fucked.

r0kle0nZ

Apr 2, 2011
Skeletron from Terraria? Well at least if you don't talk about his "curse" everything would be cool. Until I roll up in molten armor and a star cannon. Yeah, be an interesting term for him.