The last boss you killed now runs your country.

Vexik

Aug 4, 2010
Gannon from the original Legend of Zelda? Y'know, I'm not sure if that's a bad thing or not. I mean, sure he's evil, I guess? But there always seemed to be plenty of moblins and octaroks around, so I guess he has his infrastructure figured out. In fact, I'm not really sure he's evil... I mean, he kidnapped Zelda and stole the triforces, but if Zelda was a horrible leader... hmmm.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Akuma from Street Fighter.
Uh... I don't actually know what he'd be like running the UK. Probably just have a policy to kill everything.
He can't be much worse than the bumbling nincompoop we have now, anyway.

Byere

Jan 8, 2009
So, no real bosses in Fallout New Vegas, but I did just slaughter all the Deathclaws in Quarry Junction, including the... the... Mother and Alpha Deathclaw...

awww crap ¬.¬'''

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
the new leader is Gabriel Andros, Captain of the Blood Ravens. His Chapter is in ruins. The sector is at war; its worlds under siege. Chaos spreads and consumes them all. There they will make their final stand. There the Demons will meet... retribution!

after that he'll be spat out of the warp again, pissed of and with some bad company following him, spawning all around us - me and two trusted allies. and he has come to let his Hammer do the talking.

but fear not! he can be overcome!

wolf thing

Nov 18, 2009
anna navarre from dues ex. well she is very cold but i bet she would one tight country all the crime in scotland would be gone with the way she treats criminals

kits456

Oct 6, 2008

I'd imagine that they have no political experience, or education for that matter.

TurboPanda

Apr 19, 2010
A Reaper Fetus in charge of the UK.

It won't even need the Collectors to do it's dirty work. Our current government already has a once prosperous race that has been turned into soulless drones. They're called Liberal Democrats.

Harkonn3n

Apr 25, 2011
Vergil from Devil May Cry 3.
Finally! We'll have some goddam order in South Africa.

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
The Russian in the mech armor at the end of Vanquish, Zeitsev.
Well...were screwed. Giant robots, robot soldiers and orbital space lasers.

CorvusFerreum

Jun 13, 2011
Dr Steinman from Bioshock (quite early in the game).... sounds good to me. At least then the peolple would be beautiful..... sort of.

Or does a Big Daddy count?

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
the last boss I killed was from Mass Effect 2

That weird fetus-human/reaper... thing

I have no idea but damn, this don't ook good.

The Harkinator

Did something happen?
Jun 2, 2010
I think the Arishok from DA2 would make a worse Prime Minister than David Cameron. I think someone trying (albeit badly) to fix the economy is better than someone who can't understand why everyone does not submit to the Qun.

I'm sure someone will swap this round.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Erm the Overseer from Torchlight?

zombie uprising for all? :/ not sure of his motivations.

JaceValm said:
I think the Arishok from DA2 would make a worse Prime Minister than David Cameron.
I'm willing to give him a chance.

Angelus SnV

Nov 19, 2009
last boss i defeated was Superman (i was playin' my villian character on DCUO)....

That could be cool i guess? (not a big fan of th'Blue Boyscout)