The last character you defeated in a video game is here to help you in the zombie apocalypse and...

Dimensional Vortex

Nov 14, 2010
Damn, I have been played too much freaking Penumbra, I didn't exactly kill this enemy but I certainly defeated him. So I have a zombie monster type thing that will release an infection onto humanity if on the surface, and he will turn everyone else into things like him which starts with you going insane.

And my favorite Pokemon is Mew Two, if you can even count him as one.

As for what I have to my left, I have two glass cups.

You guys can see what will happen right? No? Okay let me explain, to save humanity I will get Mew Two to teleport the infected and myself into a very deep cave with a lot of lava. My infected monster team mate will get one glass and I will get the other, we will then battle to the death with glass shards. When I win I will stab him repeatedly in the head and roll him into the lava. Now all that is left is to either live in the cave or kill myself to stop the infection, while Mew Two goes somewhere else and does whatever Mew Two does.

Man, talk about depressing.

AlexanderAstartes

Afternoon Delight
Jan 1, 2008
The Kreon from the end of Vanquish Act 3...and Beedrill. I have the book 'The Art of GRRM A Song of Ice and Fire' next to me. Maybe I can distract them with that, if they're fans of teh series? I'll be fine.

Drakane

May 8, 2009
Giant lightning dragon... and never played a single pokemon game/watched the cartoon so I got nothing.... To my left is actually where I keep my arsenal of guns... so yea I win.

Chased

Sep 17, 2010
L4D2 Boomer, with that blue raptor looking Poke'mon (don't even know his name XD) and a digital drawing pad.

I'm gonna die real fast. Boomer juice attracts zombies!

Xooiid

Feb 1, 2011
I have a Necromorph Slasher, a Mewtwo and a Moshi talking alarm clock.

Let's do this darned thing.

Shifty Tortoise

Sep 10, 2008
Well, i just finished Dead Space 2 for the second time so...
I guess i'd have the Marker on my side... Is that good or bad considering it's probably responsible for the current zombie apocalypse?
The epic quality weapon to my left is *drum roll* a glass Coca-Cola bottle, uh oh... I guess my Dragonair will have to fill in for me.

This'll be a fun apocalypse

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
that lobster ship from LBP2 is here with dragonite on it and... a ps3 controller o top of a plastic bag on top of my laundry basket...

EAT DIRTY LAUNDRY ZOMBIES!!!

Talal Provides

Oct 22, 2010
It would be UN Commissioner Pravin Lal, and I've never really played a Pokemon game and I think I can name one or two, maybe 3, and I have no idea what they can do or if they're good or not.

So I be fucked, I think.

Zyphonee

Mar 20, 2010
The Nihilanth and Heracross? With a tube of Colgate toothpaste? Hell yes let's do this!

scarecrow350

Apr 4, 2010
wait so the one of the flying squid things from crysis is here to assist a blaziken and me armed with a radiator.
BRING IT ON BITCHES

Video Gone

Feb 7, 2009
Hell yeah. I've got a dragon from Demon's Souls and Infernape.
I'm sure the first three Monkey Island games will also come in handy somehow.
In fact, I'll also run through the other stuff.
As for the animé, I'll say Neon Genesis Evangelion to be a cliché.
What fictional world do I want to live in? Damn it, tough one. Maybe the world of Scott Pilgrim. It's like our world, but not.
The world of No More Heroes? Perhaps.
What fictional character do I most want to date? That's a tough one too, so I'll just pull shit out of my ass, in classic Noah Heller fashion. Since I mentioned No More Heroes, maybe a gay Travis Touchdown. He seems like a nice guy, when he's not killing people. And he'd probably have some interesting stories.
My favourite actor/actress?
Too tough. No answer.
Well, at least I tried.