The Last Character You Played As in a Video Game

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
haven't seen one of these for a while, so here's one i don't think we've had before, remember the last person you played as in a video game, well now you and him/her/it have switched roles, they are now living your life and you are living their's, you have to start from the start of their game, so no taking over while they're at a max power, indestructable stage, they take over from you as you are,

so how do you feel about this new predicament?

last game i played was Pokemon Platinum, frickin' sweet is all i can say, dunno how he'll manage with my life but who cares?! i'm in the pokemon world now!

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Well, some mighty Astartes psyker is going to be pissed at finding himself stuck in a relatively useless body, and I might find myself momentarily out of my depth, standing inside an Ork kroozer, encased in ceramite and with the unfamiliar powers of the Empyrean at my fingertips. A moment later I'd probably gleefully start hacking apart hordes of greenskin filth with my trusty powersword and psyker abilities.
Last game I played was W40k: Kill Team on XBLA, by the way.

Roselina

Mar 5, 2011
last game i played was dragon age so have magic power would be awesome somehow i doubt the mage who got switched would enjoy real life :p

Operation Genesis

Apr 8, 2010
I do not want to be in Issac Clark's shoes. I'd die horribly in seconds. Meanwhile, Issac gets to star in a feel good fish-out-of-water story about a psychotic engineer who know has to go through college. What kind of WHACKY HIJINKS will ensue!??

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
I don't want to be shot in the head D:

Last game I played was Fallout: New Vegas.

I hate cazadors...gonna die fast.

Malo_Tux

Dec 23, 2010
Last game I played was Monster Hunter, I'll probably get eaten by a Deviljho or something. I doubt a man who kills dragons for fun would enjoy reality.

.No.

Dec 29, 2010
I'm not sure if I really want to switch lives with Professor MacDougal. We would both probably go insane from culture shock, actually. If this doesn't count multiplayer characters, then it's Cole Phelps. I could live with that.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
So I now have to live in the world of Lufia 2 and solve puzzles that I never solved before because I only did the tutorial, shit... I would be happy if at least I could use magic but I believe the main character Maxim does not use magic, well at least I'll get some capsule monsters to help me out.
So how is Maxim doing in my life well the good news is that my department is near the beach, the bad news is that I don't think he speaks spanish, the department is really small and my neighbours never shut up so he'll have to live with that, eat it *****!

leady129

Aug 3, 2009
Can I go back to before the events of the game and just not accept the mission to check out the Ishimura. I don't wanna be stabbed.

He'll probably do alright. Isaac seemed to be set up as a friendly enough person before he witnessed all that carnage.

Pancake Madness

Mar 19, 2010
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Hmm, this could be troublesome...
On the other hand, in my shoes Link would probably enjoy having a never-ending list of odd jobs.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
interspark said:
haven't seen one of these for a while, so here's one i don't think we've had before, remember the last person you played as in a video game, well now you and him/her/it have switched roles, they are now living your life and you are living their's, you have to start from the start of their game, so no taking over while they're at a max power, indestructable stage, they take over from you as you are,

so how do you feel about this new predicament?

last game i played was Pokemon Platinum, frickin' sweet is all i can say, dunno how he'll manage with my life but who cares?! i'm in the pokemon world now!
Last game I played was Cathrine, so I'm gonna get ready for lots of sex

Valate_v1legacy

Sep 16, 2009
SWEET I'M SHEP 2.0!!! I can totally do this, and without lame controls and stupid party members, I have this down pat. Poor Shep though. I bet she'd do fine though, it's just a hard schedule.

DEATHD0DGER

May 11, 2011
I'm an unnamed multiplayer character in GTAIV: TBoGT. I think I have a good chance of surviving in my own hometown.

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
Last game I played was persona 4 so yeah im sorted I can create avatars of destruction from the power of my mind (or cards) also it seems the world revolves around me every one wants to be me or get with me even if they pretend otherwise also I can raise my knowledge,understanding,courage and diligence by eating some meat bowl challenge on a rainy day.
While the guy from Persona 4 now has no powers gets a rubbish job that raises no statistics except boredom and anathema and just gets to choose how awesome I am going to be from day to day and social links dont hold the same value I mean yeah they are youre friends but wheres the direct power?

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Last game I played was New Vegas. Oh this is bad...

I wouldn't last a day in the Mojave Wasteland,
And I made my character out to be a ruthless psychopath, unfit for any society that does not endorse murder and violence as methods of communication.

Very bad indeed...

Last Hugh Alive

Jul 6, 2011
Noob Saibot from Mortal Kombat.

I can look forward to being killed by Scorpion, resurrected in hell, then killed again by being tossed into a soul-nado. But at least my powers are cool, I get a dark clone buddy. And Sub-Zero is my brother.

As for Noob taking over my life... It wouldn't go well at all but at least he'd save money on transport with his teleport powers.

Hides His Eyes

Jul 26, 2011
Mordecai from Borderlands. I guess I'll be hiding under a rock on Pandora for the forseeable future. On the plus side, a bunch of annoying chavs congregate outside my building every day and make loads of noise. Mordecai's gonna have fun picking them off with his rifle :D