The Last Character You Played As in a Video Game

Fishehh

May 2, 2009
I am a car in Forza 3.. I don't have an internal combustion engine, I'm fucked.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
I think the Assault guy from BF:BC2 multiplayer will be happy to have a quieter job. As for me, I'll be hoping I don't get sniped when I turn the corner.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
Well, if i was playing League of Legends, does that mean i become the Summoner or the Champion.

If i become the Summoner, then whoopie! sounds sweet.

If i become the champion (which my last was Veigar) then, eh, at least i can respawn XD

wilson_ty

Mar 29, 2011
Oh, GOD.
I'm a traitor in Trouble in Terrorist Town (Gmod). The last time I played, I had a traitor-buddy send me a credit so I could bomb the FUCK out of 10 people with a jihad. That was awesome!
But then he's in my position, typing this, and he g--AHA!!! I just backstabbed you, and as long as none of your teammates call me out (or RDM me), I'll be safe! But even if they call me out, the other players only listen to last words about 50% of the time, so I may be safe even then!

Iron Lightning

Lightweight Extreme
Oct 19, 2009
I believe Fox McCloud from Starfox 64 would be quite freaked out to suddenly inhabit a completely alien body unlike anything native to the Lylat System. I, on the other hand, would not be so happy to be a furry, but I would definitely have a blast flying an Arwing. It helps that I'm already the best starpilot in the Lylat System, easily able to defeat the real Andross on expert mode often without losing a ship. Also, I'd eventually get to rail that hot Krystal *****, so methinks that I've gotten the better end of the deal.

Sonicron said:
Well, some mighty Astartes psyker is going to be pissed at finding himself stuck in a relatively useless body, and I might find myself momentarily out of my depth, standing inside an Ork kroozer, encased in ceramite and with the unfamiliar powers of the Empyrean at my fingertips. A moment later I'd probably gleefully start hacking apart hordes of greenskin filth with my trusty powersword and psyker abilities.
Last game I played was W40k: Kill Team on XBLA, by the way.
Ahh, but without a trained mind daemons from the Immaterium will surely posses your bright psyker's soul and transform you into a disgusting portal to the Warp. You will open like a gory flower and spew forth torrents of daemonic ichor.

You should've picked a Devastator marine or something.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Half-life 2.

Okay, I can survive. I have my crowbar and I won't die cause I'm Gordon Freeman and-

*BLAMBLAMBLAM*
OHGODTHEYSHOOTINGTHEYSHOOTING!

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
Wait so im now going to become the leader of the Autobots.....

I dont wana fight megatron.....

Game I last played was Transformers:WFC and played as Optimus Prime

cryogeist

Apr 16, 2010
so you're saying that somehow the People of Water got a male to lead them?
well if i had a sex change then...well i am now the Mage lord of water...fire and death are my enemies... think i would die...like 99.9% chance of death for me
as of them taking over my life
...that might be bad...only if they keep their magic abilities though
if not then they would just talk weird

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
o.0 ...
so ... i have Thunder-Katts job of beating ass across paragon city and the rouge islands >.> or was i on Arbelest (who's Preatorian) last ... ? <.<

ether way, i have powers ( ether electrical melee oriented powers or Energy melee and being bullet proof) and starting a career as a super person would be awesome, with ether power out load

as for them taking over my life? they would be BORED XD

Auninteligentname

Jun 12, 2011
Dragonquest: The journey of the cursed king...

Well, I would never be able to die, I would have Jessica's puffy powers on my side, and I would have to figth monsters every minute... sounds actually a bit fun, if I can learn to fight as the one I am in the game...

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
Assassins Creed Brotherhood...

I'm the leader of an all female team of assassins!

... And Ezio, the assassin, is me...

Fuck it! He can screw my old life all he wants, give me my female assassins!!!

Plucky

Enthusiast Magician
Jan 16, 2011
Runescape....so i wind up, being plopped out by an unknown parent inside a dressing room of a stranger's house, then wind up wandering the landscape when suddenly, im telepathically verbal abused by bot scammer advertisers that happened to get my name.

At least i think it was Runescape. :eek:

adragonofgold

Mar 18, 2010
Last game I played was Scott Pilgram vs the World (as Scott) Taking into consideration I left the game completed with max stats. And without ruining the ending, I would happily take over his life and I would let him have my full time job, and bills, and credit card debt.

Also I'de be in Snowy Toronto... he'de be in Hot Humid Virginia.. I think it was 98 today.. heat index made it feel 110...

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
I was playing SSF4AE as Abel. I guess the character really doesn't matter; I'm probably screwed. Unless I get some weird powers or something. I'd imagine Abel would have an easy time in my life.

Devin Kelly

Apr 19, 2011
Alice: Madness returns.

Um, am I still a woman? And am I going through HER wonderland, or my own?

Either way, I'm ok with this. TEA AND PEPPER EVERYWHERE UAHAHAHAHAHA