The last enemy you defeated is now your roommate

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
I have...Rufus Higbee from Red Dead Redemption.

Maybe he'll let me borrow his top hat.

GingieAle

May 2, 2011
Well i'd be pretty hard to have a Creeper as a room mate, considering in a short few seconds there will be a surprising lack of a room. And a mate.

jaoblia

Jul 21, 2009
Oh great, one of the mook makers from Gauntlet legends, THANKS ESCAPIST! now my house is gonna get infested by goobolins.

blackflare

Jul 25, 2010
it would either creep or paxton fettle since i was no help killing him but i was the one who pushed the points man there even though i followed him willingly into the heart of hell. So you could say yeah it was me. But back to the point i dont feel like i would last very long conflicting opposites would natural cause this i dont think evil is that awesome. I hope its creeper even though hes bigger than the most majority of buildings in his final form at least his fireballs would keep me warm at night.

Wrath 228

Aug 26, 2010
A marine from Prototype. As long as Mercer doesn't show up looking for a disguise, I think this would go alright.

blackfrancis567

Oct 18, 2008
Hard to tell was a free for all but before that? A Boomer in gears 2? Lucky me he wont even fit in the door WOO

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
i giant golden eyed tiki head well 2 actually. it only threatning attack is it spins if i get too close.....okay never really sleep in my room anyway and as long as i have a gun i'm cool. the bastard sucks when dealing with range attacks

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
That's a nice room you've got there... shame if anything were to happen to it

[sub]sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss[/sub]sssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Also, really hate these threads...

Kanima423

Feb 3, 2010
huh ... a whole slew of police officers, some ronin, and the sons of sambi ... well there goes my property value as well as my car -_-

ZeroDotZero

Sep 18, 2009
I think it was either Kassadin or Shaco from LoL. Damn.

I think I'll forget I played that game just then, because it would be a probe instead. Them Probes could gather valuable minerals for me!

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Wicky_42 said:
That's a nice room you've got there... shame if anything were to happen to it

[sub]sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss[/sub]sssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Also, really hate these threads...
same as this. wait, does it count if he exploded?