The last enemy you defeated is now your roommate

Jaime_Wolf

Jul 17, 2009
I feel like Master Yi would probably be a pretty quiet, unobtrusive roommate.

Probably not a very good conversationalist though. And I imagine those lights could get really annoying when you're trying to sleep.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
Nightwolf in Mortal Kombat.

As long as he doesn't hold a grudge and is fine with the fact that I usually play Noob Saibot, I should be fine.

Ytinasni

Apr 27, 2011
Kog'maw from league of legends...why didn't I go for akali before the match ended...why?

Acid vomits everywhere, at least I don't have to worry about feeding it anything in particular since it'll just vomit it up anyways.

And I can keep the neighbors off the lawn from pretty much anywhere within 100ft of my property.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
A guard for Dragon Age slavers, I don't think I comfortable living with a racist.

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
A Grey Shadow from Radiant Historia? Sw33t. Dude could spirit away some booze from a nearby dep everytime I host a party.

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
A murderous psychopathic mastermind from L.A. noire.

The first thing i would do it run as far away as possible.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
The giant baby from Catherine, so do not want!

DAAAADDDYYYYY!!!!

NOOOOOOO!!!!

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
a Spartan that I killed in Halo Reach matchmaking. This is either gonna be awesome or doomed to fail since he or she may want to get a revenge kill

Olorune

Jan 16, 2009
Wait. The last thing I killed was one of the hookers in New Vegas that dance on the strip.
On one hand...you know what? Nevermind.

chris_ninety1

Feb 23, 2011
Actually I'm pretty sure it was former WWE star Jeff Hardy. At least I wouldn't die like half of you, but the poetry and dayglo might get old quickly.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Last enemy I defeated was a dustman from InFamous. Great. I bet he doesn't clean up after himself either. Ah well, he would probably kill the landlord the instant he asks for rent and utility money so I guess that's a plus? I would make the guy have a bath though. I don't imagine that dustmen take baths all that often, and I don't want him stinking up the place with B.O.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
deserteagleeye said:
Goldman from THOTD2. No. He sounds like he has glue in his throat.
Not to mention he will give long lectures about protecting the LOYFE cycle. God I love that game.