The last enemy you killed is now your DINNER.

Valdsator

May 7, 2009
The last thing I killed was a minotaur in Heroes of Might and Magic III. Hmm... they might be tasty... :|

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
I'll be having a steak made out of a house Vandis Militia-man, as well as some ground-up Chaos Marine on the side.

Wow...My dinner could kick my ass.

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Valdsator said:
The last thing I killed was a minotaur in Heroes of Might and Magic III. Hmm... they might be tasty... :|
Just be happy you didn't fight Necropolis ;)

Uhm.. King Ymiron. Giant viking steak. I think I'll pass.

SilverStrike

Jul 12, 2010
Thanks to annoying skags on my way out of my quest zone on borderlands.. I get skag dinner. Um. Maybe the meat is okay, if properly cooked? Could be worse.
I could have just finished playing Left 4 Dead. Zombie. Ew.

Exile714

Feb 11, 2009
My take on cannibalism is that the human body desires foods which are good for it. Sugar, in natural quantities like those found in fruit, is only bad because it is processed into simple sugars and way overused. But that's beside the point.

The animal which contains all the essential amino acids which a human needs in the right quantities is: human. Human meat is the healthiest meat for a person, therefore it MUST BE THE TASTIEST MEAT EVER INVENTED!

So I'm all for eating humans as long as I did not intentionally cause that person to die. I'm not a murderer, just a lover of unconventional meats.

But the last person to noob tube me is probably a skinny, unhealthy gamer who eats most of their calories in doritos and mountain dew. I think I'd rather eat a runner, or a fat rich guy who eats at five star restaurants.

(Also, I don't think I could eat a pretty girl. I don't have a reason.)