The last enemy you killed is now your DINNER.

kebab4you

Jan 3, 2010
... I gotta starve? Stupid ghost! Well I guess I could eat the ectoplasm that he turned into when he died.

The3rdEye

Mar 19, 2009
Survivor ala Dead Rising for me. Cooked to perfection by lightsaber wounds.

(When I say "Come over here" I expect you to listen!)

Misterkillsall

Jun 7, 2010
Man do I sincerely hope that the Elites from Halo Reach taste like chicken. Chances are they will, cause' everything tastes like chicken. Especially chicken.

...mmmmmmmmmmmm. Chicken.

jacobgr43

Jun 5, 2010
last thing i killed was a lying figure from silent hill 2 and im not sure if that'ed be the healthyest thing in the world to eat

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
ew, im not into zelda villans! especially not pixelated oracle of ages chicks!
i still wanna try grunt meat though! or jackal, maybe elite, that'd be a delicacy! just not flood XP

tabriaswolfe

Jan 25, 2010
Hmm, I'm not sure how tasty one of the mecha-monsters from FF13 would be. I think after slicing it, burning it with magic, and poisoning the poor creature won't taste very good. Pass.

slightly evil

Feb 18, 2010
Exile714 said:
My take on cannibalism is that the human body desires foods which are good for it. Sugar, in natural quantities like those found in fruit, is only bad because it is processed into simple sugars and way overused. But that's beside the point.

The animal which contains all the essential amino acids which a human needs in the right quantities is: human. Human meat is the healthiest meat for a person, therefore it MUST BE THE TASTIEST MEAT EVER INVENTED!

So I'm all for eating humans as long as I did not intentionally cause that person to die. I'm not a murderer, just a lover of unconventional meats.

But the last person to noob tube me is probably a skinny, unhealthy gamer who eats most of their calories in doritos and mountain dew. I think I'd rather eat a runner, or a fat rich guy who eats at five star restaurants.

(Also, I don't think I could eat a pretty girl. I don't have a reason.)
Wouldn't eat a pretty girl? and you started out all logical too...
so.. you're not gonna eat that?