The last enemy you killed is now your DINNER.

Redwall

Jul 31, 2010
An attack dog in Cod Black Ops, Im sure someone will make a racist joke any minute now.

Jewrean

Jun 27, 2010
The Green Penis monster from Minecraft. Great... it will probably explode in my face.

WAIT?!!? OH SHIT THAT SOUNDED THE WORST! I would edit and backspace but I appreciate the unintentional pun too much to remove it.

crimsonshrouds

Mar 23, 2009
well the last thing i killed was a khan... I put a grenade in his pocket... Anybody have something to pick up all the pieces?

Mr. In-between

Apr 7, 2010
Something in Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.

I got a job and my g/f's store had a sale so I bought a bunch of anime (Escaflowne/The Movie, Samurai 7) so with school and all I haven't really been playing. I haven't really been internetting beyond school either.

Silkyn

Feb 25, 2010
Shit, the end boss from crysis. . . I'd probably choke on the amount of particles effects it has

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
One of those Typhoids (or whatever) from Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction. Mmmm, I do love fish-esque life-forms.

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Wait... I just played MUGEN... if defeat means kill then...

I'M EATING SAKURA??? MY LOVE???

I do not know how to feel to this.

EDIT:

I CANNOT DO EET! SHE IS TOO BEAUTIFUL TO DO ANYTHING TO HER!!!

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
Ew... a zombie ram from Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare?

...No, wait, I had a brief game of Heroes of Might and Magic 3 between then and now.

So that would be... a Griffin. Doesn't sound too bad. I actually ate Honey Garlic Chicken Wings tonight anyway.