The last man/woman on Earth

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
You wake up one day and look out th ewindow to see the world has gone to hell. Everthing is briken apart, there are mutant animals around, and everything is like a desert. It's kinda like Fallout 3. However, you somehow learn you are the only human being on the Earth. Only mutated animals are with you. So what would you do? Would you hunt and survive? Kill yourself? Go mad and run around in the streets with no pants on? What would you do?

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Sexual Harassment Panda said:
This, but while screaming meeep loudly and running around talking to random objects like rocks and stones.
So the crazy option.

Nepeccel

Sep 26, 2009
Make a base from a surviving skyscraper (like Tenpenny) and then get bored and probably break some laws...like drive over the speed limit...

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Pack up the car with lots of grub that will hold for yonks (lots of nonperishable items), go someplace with water and a nice view, shed my clothes, and live the life of a hermit, fighting off bears and beasts that get too close to my fire. Oh, and have a pretty damn huge stockpile of ammo and firearms, with which to hunt meat with.

GodsAndFishes

Mar 22, 2009
Wander around looking for interesting things. Then maybe try and learn to fly a plane/pilot a ferry and go on a world tour.

Cakes

Aug 26, 2009
Commit suicide. The absolute solitude would drive you insane eventually.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Crawl into a fetal position until the super mutants decide to use me as a basketball.

Flishiz

Feb 11, 2009
Make my way to New York City. No matter what's left of it, I'll live out my days there.

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
I'd walk around,naked!

Let's hope that no mutated animal jumps up and rips my dick off...