The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

SomeBrianDude

Nov 30, 2010
Tron combined with Fallout 3 with a liberal helping of A Game of Thrones? A virtual post-apocalyptic Westeros? I want to live there. Right fucking now.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
Film: Captain America
Game: Fallout 3
Book: Metro 2033

So an American supersoldier gets frozen and is awakened in post nuclear-apocalyptic Moscow?

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
Guild Wars mixed with Homecoming by Robin Hobb and..Tron

So let's see, Lady Carrock and a couple hundred other traitors to the Satrap get exiled to cyberpunk Ascalon.

FortheLegion

Dec 16, 2008
Movie: Independence day
Game: Team Fortress 2
Book: Warhammer 40000: Guant's Ghosts: His Last Command

OH GODS WHAT IS THIS!!!!
So a team of quirky mercenaries fighting Xenos with laser rifles.

cyber95

Feb 28, 2008
My last movie was Mirrormask, my last game was Catherine, and my last book was Soon I Will Be Invincible. Do I win points for a combination nobody would possibly have?

So.... Doctor Impossible inadvertently starts cheating on Damsel with Fatale and at night when he sleeps ends up in a strange world with strange creatures and two strangely familiar queens, one in a deep sleep and the other threatening to destroy the world for him?

pendragonown

Apr 14, 2009
Wanted combined with League of legends combined with the seventh book of the Pendragon series. I got nothing do describe that.

Baralak

Dec 9, 2009
Game: Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
Movie: Mozart and the Whale
Book: Uhh,a random issue of some obscure DC comic character... Forget the name, but he's an android that drinks coffee...

Insanity ensues.

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
So Fright Night combined with DC Universe and Emilie Autumn's "The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls", eh?

Dear god... I want that.

GaltarDude1138

Jan 19, 2011
A Study in Scarlet (book) Rise of the Planet of the Apes (movie) Amnesia: The Dark Descent(VG[just beat it, too])

Basically, I'm expecting the greatest thing in the world; The Dark Rise of the Scarlet Descent Of the Amnesiac Studying Apes.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
Dr. Strangelove, Harry Potter, and Warcraft III

I guess say that its Azeroth several years in the future when its moved to the modern tech level and there's a cold war between the Alliance and the Horde. Then at some point a team of Gryphon Riders gets sent on a mission by a psychotic general to throw nuclear storm hammers at a site within Orc territory. But then it turns out the Orcs have a doomsday device powered by Demonic magic and it ends the entire world. I'm not sure how to fit Harry Potter in though.

kael013

Jun 12, 2010
Game- Alice: Madness Returns
Book- Mistborn: Hero of Ages
Movie: Inception

Let's see. A deranged, magic-wielding assassin in a magitek world is tasked with entering a target's mind to change his personality by eliminating key individuals in his own twisted personal world. However, these mental people have/are clues to stopping a conspiracy by a shadowy cabal intent on conquering the world. But the motives of this cabal aren't even fully understood, for they might be taking over the world for their own purposes or to save it from a greater evil that is the source of all magic in reality. Now, the assassin must choose who lives and dies before the target's insane mental world warps the assassin's already twisted mind beyond the point of functioning.

Ladies and gentlemen, we now have the premise to the biggest mind-screw of a game ever!

GeneUnit

Feb 26, 2011
movie: Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Game: Starcraft 2
Book: Warhammer 40k. Gaunt's Ghosts The Lost Omnibus (amazing series by the way)

Wherever this would go would be EPIC!!!!!!! Ape Space Marines fighting a Chaos corrupted Zerg brood.

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
Rise of the Planet of the Apes... League of Legends... Storm of Swords...

Wukong, more than a simple recent champion, truly a King. Dun dun DUN!
Soo 5 more Monkey Kings, a lot of political intrigue and I have no clue.

No clue at all... But honestly?

I'm scared.

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
The Dark Knight, Minecraft, and The Epic of Gilgamesh.

So Batman is in a world made entirely of blocks, and alternates between having lots of sex (seriously, that's like half of Gilgamesh) and doing really stupid things for no better reason than 'Because I can'.

Well, this'll be interesting...

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
So.... A movie about a psychic woman trying to scam Houdini, mixed with League of Legends, mixed with Bleach.... My brain hurts trying to fathom this.

SenorNemo

Mar 14, 2011
Film: The Guard
Game: F/A-18 OIF
Book: Portuguese Irregular Verbs

A German philologist and an Irish garda fly combat missions in F/A-18C Hornets against drug smugglers.

Sarah Frazier

Dec 7, 2010
So my combo would be Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince, probably with game mechanics from Bastion, and the grim darkness of the second book of the Horus Heresy series.

I don't even...

namerok

Nov 27, 2009
Last film was October sky, last book was... October Sky, and last game was RuneFactory.

So I have a town where everyone farms for a living, building rockets, mining coal, or fighting monsters, with two of every character.

droogie813

Aug 25, 2010
Mass Effect, Hobo With a Shotgun, Fargo Rock City.

So, Captain Shepherd uses a shotgun to kill the haters of hair metal?

Mar 20, 2010
Holy shit. Fallout New Vegas + True Grit(Coen Bros version) + A Game of Thrones

I genuinely think that this is would be the most amazingly awesome thing ever.