The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

rancher of monsters

Oct 31, 2010
Captain America dons the armor of a Spartan and joins noble team to fight the forces of Voldemort and the Death Eaters? Yeah, I would watch/play/read that.

TheFinalFantasyWolf

Dec 23, 2010
Uh, with the help of a cyborg ninja and a small robot, fellow pirate, Jack Sparrow sets out to defeat his clone and "evil twin brother" liquid Sparrow whilist distracted by his 12 year old child love interest.

Huh, I at least merged robots, cyborgs, ninjas and pirates into one story, I think thats a win. Not quite sure about the "underage love". :S

Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean 3 (It was on T.V)
Game: Metal Gear Solid 4
Book: Lolita

Trogdor1138

May 28, 2010
Movie: Midnight Cowboy
Game: Mass Effect 2 (playing through for the first time at the moment)
Book: How I made a hundred movies in Hollywood and never lost a dime-Roger Corman

So... Dustin Hoffman and Jon Voight are caught up in a galactic political crisis and risk invasion. To unite the species they have to make a fantastic movie that warms their hearts... But they only have about 10, 000 dollars to do it and need to do it quickly.

Shit, I'd watch/play/read it.

Potassium

Aug 18, 2011
The Silence Of The Lambs, Eternal Sonata and The Magus.
So... It's a horror/rpg in which you're subjected to illusions and the like. Clearly, this could work.

Potassium

Aug 18, 2011
The Silence Of The Lambs, Eternal Sonata and The Magus.
So... It's a horror/rpg in which you're subjected to illusions and the like. Clearly, this could work.

Smurf McSmurfington

Jun 24, 2010
About Schmidt, Art School Confidential (I've seen about 5-6 films during the last two days, and these two are the latest, currently in the process of watching The Last Supper, the 1995 one... lulz), Dragon Age 2, and the last book I finished reading was Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk... though the last book I actually read(and one of the two books I'm still in the process of reading) was Rant, also by Palahniuk. The other ones Osho.
Combining all of them... is going to be difficult.
So an aging retired widower who is also a serial killer is hunted by templars because he is a blood mage, and one of the templars is a girl who had jaw blown off, who cannot speak, and the other two templars are a transvestite who looks almost exactly like she did before her jaw was blown off, and a guy who used to be a cop and had to attract gay males, and is now being unwittingly fed pre-op transsexual meds by the girl who had her jaw blown off. The widower blood mage at some point goes to her daughters wedding, and also at some point people think he died in a fire, 'cause an art student left a burning cigarette on his apartment floor, which in turn caught fire.
Yep, this would be awesome.
Edit: Bollocks, one film, not two, sorry... though too late to change the whole story now, I'd have to rethink the whole thing and I simply cannot be arsed.

Jak23

Oct 1, 2010
Movie:X-men 2 Game:Heavy Rain Book: Morphius Road 2 The Black = X-men looking for the origami killer... Oh and they're dead.

brom0220

Aug 22, 2011
Movie: Pulp Fiction
Game: Megaman Zero
Book: The Art of War

This combination is so awesome I made an account just to post it.

kikon9

Aug 11, 2010
Super Scribblenauts, Castle in the Sky, and Magic: The Gathering Odyssey.

Ok, so Kamahl and Maxwell fight each other in the cabal pits. Then, when Muska and the Military attack and steal the Mirari in order to find Laputa. So Kamahl and Maxwell team up to retrieve the Mirari while Ambassador Laquatus and Evil Maxwell try to steal it.

That... could work.

Sgt.Weirdo

Aug 31, 2010
Scott Pilgrim, Pokemans Black, The Satanic Verses...
Scott and pokemans should be able to get along... but satanic verses is way outta there man...

Rutskarn

Feb 20, 2010
1.) Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels
2.) Hitman: Blood Money
3.) A Moveable Feast

I'm guessing a game where you have to pay your horse racing and poker debts by killing Zelda Fitzgerald on behalf of Ernest Hemingway.

Blaster395

Dec 13, 2009
Minecraft with 1984 and The Dark Knight.

That.... would actually be quite awesome. A vigilante goes around a blocky world attempting to both fight a corrupt government and fight crime.

NeoShinGundam

May 2, 2009
Captain America + Starcraft II + Star Wars: Imperial Commando = THE BEST SQUAD-BASED ACTION THE UNIVERSE HAS EVER SEEN!!!!

Cedric Wilson

Jul 14, 2011
Rise of the Planet the Apes, Black Ops, Currently working through the complete works of H.P. Lovecraft, specifically just finished The Dunwich horror

So I'll be in a world with heavily armed intelligent apes, and weird shit is happening all around. I think I'm fucked

pilf

Apr 23, 2008
Hmm,ok this should be interesting. A Goofy Movie, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and Niel Gaiman's Neverwhere. Yeah, if anyone can make sense of that in any medium let me know.

Fantasylord

Aug 25, 2009
So In short Harry Potter must search New York City for horcruxs while avoiding the blacklight virus and those infected with it while the city is also being invaded by Tau, the Ultrmarines come calling to simply sterilize the mess all together.
Huh that actually sounds interesting although I get the feeling it would be very short.

thedoclc

Jun 24, 2008
Being John Malkovich, Shadows of the Damned, Robbin's Guide to Pathology/Harrison's Internal Medicine

...I have no freaking idea what that would be, but I'm pretty sure it would involve a lot of tequila, a small door, cancer, a fucked up love triangle, a big boner, and drugs.