The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
movie: A Walk to Remember (it would have been Harry Potter 7-2, but this was on yesterday and there was nothing else on TV)
game: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
book: Gospel according to John

I have no idea what that would be like... Super depressing stuff around act 3, but I guess they all get a bittersweet ending...

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
The Good, The Protoss and the Potter.[footnote]The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (Clint Eastwood), Starcraft 2, Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.[/footnote]

Yeyah!

Move127

Jul 29, 2011
The Social Network, From Dust, and Notes from the Undergound

Play as Mark Zuckerberg as he reveals his existentialist side and attempts to survive an onslaught of tsunamis and volcanic eruptions.

*this game requires a constant internet connection to play

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Fallout 3,
Australia (nothing was on and i thought 'Wolverine as a soldier and some romance happens, cant be that bad.' its not if you dont pay attention until the end),
The Associate
so the Vault Dweller gets blackmailed into working in a WW1 Aussie law firm to steal secrets?
TBH that's just the original story, except the main character has no legal training and the timezone/period are different.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
So, John Marston teams up with Dirk Pitt to put down a chimpanzee revolution? Unfortunately, this is too epic to ever be made into a movie/game.

Sojoez

Nov 24, 2009
Movie: Battlefield Los Angeles.
Game: Terraria.
Book: Gaunts Ghosts The Saint.

So... Yeah. Thats pretty awesome.

No captcha, I do not know what the square root of an STD is.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
So... Robinson Crusoe gets stuck on an island, finds out that it's a secret hideout for the Order Of The Phoenix and enlists with them to close shut the jaws of Oblivion.

I approve of this story.

sms_117b

Keeper of Brannigan's Law
Oct 4, 2007
Film: Sucker Punch
Game: Fallout: New Vegas
Book: The Calling

Ooooooooooooooookay, so we have a mental patient that uses music to slip into a subconcious world of a nuclear fallout, set in the future but based on 1950's technology, along the way the patient meets a traveling group who call themselves the grey wardens....

If I had the time to piece more of this combination together it could be so very, very awesome. Sucker Punch as a film pretty much allows for anything

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
The last movie i saw: Event Horizon.
The last game i played: Minecraft.
The last book i read: R.A. Salvatore's Legacy of the Drow. ((complete collection in one))

So im a Drow miner in space, fighting off daemonic beings from a hell dimension?
Thats.... pretty epic. Id play/watch/read it.

Srs bzns

Feb 4, 2011
Movie: True Grit
Game: Halo Reach
Book: World according to Clarkson Vol. 4

In a fit of middle-class, right-wing rage, Noble Six goes back to the old-west to to help a girl fight a bandit?

TheMann

Jul 13, 2010
Movie: Blade Runner
Game: Portal 2
Book: Elementary Particles and the Laws of Physics

Wow, those fit together almost perfectly.

Rattler5150

Jul 9, 2010
Leonaidis and his 300 go into the dungeons of torchlight to rid the town of evil

300 and Torchlight, not a bad combo really

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade mixed with Minecraft mixed with a Joke book.

This will make me go insane.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Game: inFamous 2
Movie: Iron Man 2
Book: Day of the Triffids.

...'scuse me, folks- I have to write some crossover fanfiction. I can see it now- Cole and Tony get into a superpowered fistfight in a bunker... When they emerge, buddies (for some reason), they see that everyone has gone blind, and gangs roam the streets. Then, all of a sudden a bunch of Triffids, uh, slowly amble towards our heroes.

Oh, yeah, this is gonna be awesome.

Zeriah

Mar 26, 2009
Captain America, World of Warcraft and A Dance with Dragons.

It would be amusing seeing Captain America in an environment mixed between WoW and aDwD.

The Big Robb

Aug 14, 2011
Last movie: Fast Five
Game: Transformers: War for Cybertron.
Book: The Ringworld by Larry Niven.

In the distant future, some smartass streetracers get transported to a huge artificial structure called The Ringworld. They must team up with some living cars and streetrace for their survival, and the survival of the human race.

Also, the cars are at war with each other.

Also, there will be a scene with half naked chicks leaning over shiny engines, they need to put that shit into all these movies.

Actually, that doesn't sound half bad.

Dr Pyramid Head

Aug 16, 2011
Aya Brea travels back in time with Artemis Fowl and Holly Short to decimate a zombie invasion?
I think so.
The 3rd Birthday, Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox, Shaun of the Dead.

xbox hero

Jun 6, 2011
ok,so..

jack sparrow is getting mowed down by my saints row 2 character,While sherlock homes and Watson are watching them in a dark corner and trying to figure out what is my character's job...strange,but I would play it!