The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
My last movie was: Hidalgo (cowboy races arabians across arabian deserts to claim the name of the 'world's best horse' for his mustang: 'Hidalgo'

My last games was: Dwarf Fortress 2010 Fortress Mode

My last book was: Mogworld("Yahtzee" Croshaw)

So... Dwarfs racing a cowboy through the desert whilst being threatened by immortality and a indifferent undead wizard...(and giant desert scorpions?)... Okay...That might be "Fun".

Poster1234

Apr 26, 2011
Soooo...
Movie : Crazy Night
Game : Muramasa the demon blade
Book : American Gods (Neil Gaiman)

I am now a family guy with the skills of a master swordsman fighting mafia demons in modern day New York, with the help of the old world's gods ?
Ok. Welcome to insanity.

Nikolaz72

This place still alive?
Apr 23, 2009
V for Vendetta (Movie) Knights of the Old Republic I (Game) History of the Roman Empire (Book)

Sometime in the future in a galary far far away The Galactic Empire is nearing economic collapse due to overspending. A Terrorist has blown up symbolic targets like the Deathstar and certain productional facilities aswell as having taken over an intergalactic mediastation to broadcast a message of freedom and overthrowing the goverment. A Sith is send out to disperse of this threat as the Emperor attempts to keep order in a crumbling Empire. Surrounded on all sides by barbaric space-nations the future of the Empire looks bleak.

8M1ke8

Sep 18, 2008
Movie: The Life of Brian
Game: Starcraft II
Book: Catch-22

That's going to be one WEIRD movie...

Ixnay1111

Mar 11, 2011
The Goodfellas movie. Dawn of War game. Silverthorn book. Disregard the book and i think weve got a winner lol

automatron

Apr 21, 2010
Last movie was captain america
Last book was temple of the winds in the sword of truth series
Last game was catherine

So captain america is seduced and forced to climb for his life in a world full of magic and death?
Awesome

Viper1265

Jul 12, 2009
Movie: Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
Game: Fallout New Vegas
Book: Scott Pilgrim

I Lack the creative capabilities to imagine such a fusion. Though if such a fusion were to somehow happen, i guess it could be cool.

Ursus Buckler

Apr 15, 2011
Last Movie I saw: Blade II
Last Game I played: Pokemon
Last Book I read: Ulysses.

Ulysses will make even LESS sense.

Loremaster P

Nov 23, 2009
So Rango+Dungeon Siege 2+ A swedish mystery novel called the fourth victim.

So a mercenary talking lizard gets betrayed by his employer who then robs a bank. The lizard goes on a killing spree after a lil girl gets killed and equips his shield of awesomeness and kicks the employers ass.
Sounds interesting at least..

platinawolf

Oct 27, 2009
Runaways, Bastion and The systems approach...

So Joan Jett tries to rebuild the world after the calamity using the systems approach?

Mar 30, 2010
The last film I watched was Flatliners, the last game I played was Fallout: New Vegas, and the last book I read was Sorceress of Darshiva (of The Malloreon).

Um....

Any help?

dillinger88

Jan 6, 2010
Well last book I read was Mogworld, which is about a game.

Deus Ex in a proceduraly generated MMO world. My JCDenton merged with Helios AI so I imagine him to be a Deleter in the book.

Last film was "21", so there can be a blackjack minigame where you count cards.

Landis963

May 23, 2011
Last movie: Captain America
Last game: Alpha Protocol
Last book: Divergent, by Veronica Roth

Captain America is drafted into a secret consortium of secret agents and is then betrayed and reported rogue, while the world devolves into nuclear war...?

I can't make Divergent make sense with those! :mad:

JamesWebber

Jun 7, 2011
Last movie: The Pacific
Last game: Mass Effect 1
Last book:Matched

No workable product from these whatsoever... NEXT!

Jack O'Shea

Jul 17, 2011
i have voldemort (the last harry potter film) fighting hawke (dragon age 2) by throwing luxin at each other (black prism, brent weeks). wierd

Pearwood

Mar 24, 2010
Tale of Two Sisters is the film, Pale Demon is the book, World of Warcraft is the game... I don't think that's gonna work.

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
Sean Hollyman said:
My last film was Captain America, My last game was Vanquish, and my last book was a Series of Unfortunate Events.

I don't quite know what to make of this.
This is going to be odd:

Big Wet Butts (not sure which one, #37 maybe?), Mass Effect 2, and Me Talk Pretty One Day by Dave Sedaris.

ruben6f

Mar 8, 2011
My movie Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (I hated it) my game is Mount and Blade 1866 and my book was Metro 2033 (again).

So a it's an army of cowboys in spaceships filled with bad actors hunting down Dark Ones...

Velya

Oct 30, 2010
fright night, peggle deluxe and a dance with dragons(game of thrones)

slaying vampires with little balls in a medieval setting, sounds like slightly mental