The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Movie: Cowboys vs. Aliens
Game: Okamiden
Book: Call of Cthulhu and other weird stories

So Daniel Craig is riding Chibiterasu to fight off Cthulhu.... I'd watch/play/read it

Solnishka

Nov 7, 2008
I Love You Man, Mass Effect 2 and Catching Fire (the second Hunger Games book)..... Whaaaaat?

Balgus

Jul 15, 2008
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, Crysis, A dance with dragons.....
the movie game based on a book where a commando in an advanced power suit which erases people he doesnt want to remember from his memory finds himself in the lands of Westros trying to win himself the iron throne.....

DarkTraveller

Jul 17, 2009
Movie: Fright Night (2011 remake)
Game: From Dust
Book: A Clash of Kings

Peter Vincent is a warlock with the powers of a god, hunting Vampires across the seven kingdoms of Westeros as the kings of the land wage a war for the freedom, justice, and control of the Iron Throne.

TheSchaef

Feb 1, 2008
Gung Ho, Epic Mickey and Atlas Shrugged... Gung Ho Mickey Shrugged? Mickey gets sucked into an alternate universe where a Japanese railroad comes to a small American town, and Mickey must run the factory while dealing with the mysterious disappearances of Donald, Goofy and Pluto.

Who is Big Bad Pete Galt?

The Grim Ace

May 20, 2010
Cowboys & Aliens + Minecraft + 2666 = yes, hell yes. I just hope the bad parts of the movie don't overshadow the amazing parts of Minecraft and 2666. Lalo Cura vs. a creeper pissing in a church; GOD YES!

Xlr8DETH

Jun 20, 2010
kill bill vol.1 with pokemon and newtons gift. so a really bloody violent stylized physics puzzle game set in the pokemon universe

Jack Rascal

May 16, 2011
So Jack Sparrow, after assassinating some Italian bloke, listens quietly and patiently as Kvothe reveals his story? Cool.

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
Adam28 said:
The inbetweeners travel with a bunch of dwarves and Gandalf in search of treasure protecting themselves from zombies, skeletons, zombies, and creepers.

That would actually make an awesome movie...
Yay, someone else has been reading the Hobbit.
I read the Hobbit, watched the Lord of the Rings and played Red Dead Redemption. So what are we looking at here? Basically the whole tale of the One Ring but one where they all have revolvers and wear cool hats.

CorvusFerreum

Jun 13, 2011
Okay: Last Game: DOOM 2
Last Book: Quicksilver (set around 1700)
Last movie: A Kasachian Movie called Nomad (also set around 1700 in Kasachstan)

Ooooookay: Doomguy teams up with Daniel Waterhouse (protagonist of Quicksilver), Newton and the Royal Society to fight an invasion from Hell which threatens Kasachstan.....

I have to write this down! This is the next big Trashmovie hit!

FaceFaceFace

Nov 18, 2009
Last game: Bastion
Last book: The Alchemist
Last movie: Kill Bill

So, a tale of bloody revenge in a post-apocalyptic world of floating platforms, but it's also a tale of learning to find your inner self and realize that it's the journey, not the destination, that matters. I guess that could work...

The Thinker

Jan 22, 2011
Batman Forever + Fallout + A non-fiction book about yellow fever...

Batman and Robin must venture from the Bat-vault (formerly Bat-cave) to find a cure for the disease all the vault-dwellers are dying from: Yellow fever.

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
Conan the Barbarian and Catherine:

Conan; a game where you play as a wench who's having difficulty choosing between her true love, Konan, and the one she's having an affair with, Conan.

Jjkaybomb

Nov 22, 2009
Sucker Punch + Team Fortress 2 + Count of Monte Cristo o_O
Lot more women killing eachother, BUT FOR REVENGE