The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

RBBelkar

Jul 17, 2011
I can't remember the last movie I saw, but I've been watching Dylan Moran: The Whole Collected Thing, playing N.O.V.A 2 and reading Caspian Cain...
so...
Dylan Moran + Halo: iPod edition + 40k...
I got nothing.

doctorsilly

Feb 27, 2011
Deathly hallows part 2, heavy rain, war and peace. A bunch of wizards hunt a pedophile and press x to jason for a long time.

Ventilator89

Jun 25, 2011
So...
Hellboy -Movie-
Eragon -Book-
League of legends or dragon age 2 -Game- (depends on if you mean online as well)

Um... So.. Hellboy finds a dragon egg, the dragon's name is Chogathette(Female Chogath)
His Uncle Ryze gets killed by natzi, he goes to seek revenge with his mentor lee Sin ... thats all ive got xD

Mm now with dragon age 2...

'Mr Hellboy Hawke' or 'Mr Hell hawke' saves kirkwall on a dragon called Saphira from the evil octopus creature thingy he kills at the end of hellboy (I Can't remember the end of the Hellboy) Merril is the fire freak girl that Hellboy is in love with, except merril fire girl is not so annoying, she is now epic!!!

Man that would be awesome... I think ive found a way to improve dragon age 2 xD

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
Back to the Future, Prototype and a book about the heroes of Telemark (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_heavy_water_sabotage).

Young kid goes back in time to WWII, gains super powers and blows up a hydroelectric station... meh, could be better.

R4GNOR0K

Feb 14, 2009
How to Train your Dragon, The Catcher in the Rye, and Dead Space. Hmmm... A highly overrated, but still a very good product, that is a horror/coming of age/angst/dragons/necromorphs. I can see Square Enix making that.

thejdcole

Nov 13, 2008
So.... Tron Legacy mixed with Black ops mixed with the Autobiography of the lead singer of the red hot chili peppers. All i can imagine is Anthony Kiedis on a light cycle running 12 year old noobs over.

Professor James

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2010
the adventures of 30 minutes or team fortress 2

team fortress 2

30 minutes or less

the adventures of huckleberry finn

Cybele

Jun 7, 2010
Batman: Under the Red Hood + Assassin's Creed + Poetic Edda?
So it's Batman and Altair fighting against Odin and co.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Deathly Hollows pt. 2 + Modern Warfare 2 + Cold Mountain...

So it's essentially following the travels of a Confederate soldier as he attempts to get back to his southern sweetheart while the entire world is being engulfed in a gigantic conspiracy/war involving Voldemort and Russians. Uh-huh.

Saioon

Aug 25, 2010
Super 8 + LA Noire + the justice game?

Lawyer representing a gangster turns out to be an alien?

sebbe8985

Aug 21, 2011
yeah, my last movie was , , , and i am ashamed to admit it,,, country strong with gwyneth paltrow ( awful but it was for a really hot girl ok) game is blops and book is " in search of a lost time" by marcel proust.

if im going with a story, retarded cia agents who cant stop shooting at everything has to rehabilitate themself for the trauma of loosing their child. so that they can perform in a country song concert in dallas.
the way that they do this is by remembering their childhood.

what do you think? would you play it?