The last movie you watched, is your life story.

Slvrwolfen

Sep 10, 2008
Oh god damn. My life story would be doing endless amounts of stupid, humiliating, painful and disgusting stunts and acts. Jackass the movie. Then again I'd probably be relatively famous and wealthy because of that.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Well, looks like I give you a five-minute window, anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours no matter what. I don't sit in while you're running it down; I don't carry a gun... I drive.

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
I totally just saw this thread on /b/.

On topic, the last movie I saw was The Big Year. I'm going to go birdwatching, I guess? Could be worse, I suppose.

CrazyJew

Sep 18, 2011
Bruce Almighty, but only the beginning when he is extremely unlucky and mucks stuff up...

Quite accurate.

chaosbedlam

Apr 15, 2009
woo hoo! Watched The Empire Strikes Back last my life is a fun filled ride of excitement finishing on a cliffhanger.

Buffoon

Sep 21, 2008
The Devils on the Doorstep.

Sweet, I get to live in Japanese-occupied China in the dying days of WWII. NOT a good place to be.

Der Wolf

Jun 23, 2010
So, I watched Black Death. So my choices are this. I can be killed by my best friend. I can be stabbed in the throat by a bandit. I can be gutted by a cultist. I can betray my God and people only to be hanged in a forest alone and hated. I can be torn apart by horses and use my last dying breath to poison a town of cultist with the plague. I can be stabbed. OR I can kill my lover, become extremely depressed and become a man on a quest of vengeance so sick that I am literally picking random people off the street under the belief that they are a witch.

Or I just end up dying of the plague. Whatever the case, my life sucks.

WaReloaded

Jan 20, 2011
The last film I watched was 'Battle Royale', definitely not the best film to have as your life story. Keep in mind this is assuming I'm even alive to tell the story...

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
novixz said:
So just out of curiosity, I want to know the last movie you watched is, and your reaction when you're put into it. I know these kinds of threads are considered annoying, but I'm a human with free will and I'll probably never meet any of you in real life, so nothing you can do. Getting back on topic, I watch Schindler's List, which I guess is a good thing?

captch: face the music
First: love the avatar. :p

Now to answer the question, the last movie I watched was Half Baked......

Yep, that sounds about right for my life story. :p

DAAANtheMAAAN

Sep 5, 2011
Flash Gordon...? Oh, FUCK YEAH!!

Apparently I'm a quarterback turned savior of the universe/king of the impossible/miracle whose life is punctuated by the music of Queen.

Hell. Yes.

linkblade91

Dec 2, 2009
Ip Man.

I am a Wing Chun grandmaster, fighting for the dignity of the Chinese people whilst the country is occupied by Japanese forces during WW2.

And I beat the shit out of 10 Japanese black belts. At the same time. Because I wanted to make a point.

Uber Evil

Mar 4, 2009
Religulous. Hmm. I don't know what would happen since it's a documentary. Fictional movie would be Cowboys and Aliens. Fuck yes, Olivia Wilde is all I have to say.

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
So Rambo III is my life story? Huh. So I'm a huge muscled man who went around killing the Russians in Afghanistan while screaming incomprehensibly and obsessing over blue glow sticks? Kick ass!

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
Raika said:
The last movie I watched was True Grit.

Damn.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that this is the remake you are talking about, correct?

Raika

Jul 31, 2011
Fox242 said:
Raika said:
The last movie I watched was True Grit.

Damn.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that this is the remake you are talking about, correct?
The second True Grit movie is the one I watched. It isn't a remake of the first movie, it's just an adaptation of the book, which the first movie also adapted.