The last RPG you played... that WASN'T Skyrim

BaronUberstein

Jul 14, 2011
If tabletop RPG's count, a campaign I'm in using the Savage Worlds system. We left off about to break into some big family's house to find out information about caravan raids.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Tayh said:
Why would you assume everyone has played skyrim?

Regardless, I guess that would be Mass Effect 2.
I don't assume everyone has played Skyrim, but considering how many damn threads about Skyrim there are, it's fair to say that a large portion of Escapists have.

I, personally, have not played it, but I'm thinking about picking it up once they sort out the patches.

Also:

pwned123456 said:
Leemaster777 said:
same here awsome game i hate the knight 30 mode though
Yeah, Knight mode can be a pain, but I find the Barricade item extremely useful there.

I just started Hero 3 mode, and... fuck, that's hard. How the hell am I supposed to beat a quest in 3 seconds?

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
zerobudgetgamer said:
I played Oblivion a couple days ago. Honestly, it's my first TES game, and I'm feeling a tad bit overwhelmed. I'd be fine just going through all the quests, but I haven't been able to take ten steps outside a town without seeing another Oblivion Gate pop up. Honestly, those gates are the only thing I'm hating about the game, and the only reason I'm not playing it right now.
Your pain. I feel it. It makes you feel like you should go and close it, but there are always more interesting quests to do. The sigil stones are useful though.

Suicidejim

Jul 1, 2011
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked. It's my first Shin Megami Tensei game, and it's pretty damn fun, although eerily reminiscent to me of The World Ends With You (thematically speaking, not gameplay-wise).

bluepotatosack

Mar 17, 2011
Fallout: New Vegas or Planescape: Torment, not sure which.

I still have to finish slogging through the Divide at some point.

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
Neverwinter Nights 1. The original campaign is pretty mediocre, and the first expansion in kinda bad, but the second expansion is quite good. So overall a bit of a wash, though the smaller campaigns that I haven't tried and all the limitless user-created content probably shifts it positive.

farq1414

Jan 26, 2011
squence (also not playing skyrim any time soon which is a weird game that is if you made DDR a rpg but i like. It's got a hipster style of humur and is puiied of quite well