The last RPG you played... that WASN'T Skyrim

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
Nocturne. Just a tad late for the party.
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
SMT: Nocturne. I'm about to fight the second Fiend. The game is pretty awesome.
Maybe not, cheers to a great game!

Magus44

Aug 26, 2008
I've finished all the Skyrim achievements. So I'm waiting for the mods to be released before jumping back in.
I'm doing most of the steam Christmas achievement hunts as well. Soooo that list would be... Spiral Knights, Dungeons of Dredmor, Champions Online, and SPAZ.
I actually got Sequence from the Christmas pile as well. Kind of interesting. You input spells, defend, and regain mana via a DDR interface. You also collect equipment, level up and theres crafting.
I did want to try half minute hero. Ill have to find it somewhere. Maybe get a PSP in a couple of years haha. Isn't it on XBL?

Fishyash

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2010
I bought myself 5 RPGs from GOG. I'm playing through planescape torment first.

But DAMN it's hard to play that when I am still wanting to play skyrim. Eventually I will not be playing skyrim anymore. Then I will be going crazy on BG, BGII, Planescape: Torment, Fallout and Fallout 2.

Theo Rob

Jun 30, 2010
persona 4
Odin sphere
wild arms 3
monster kingdom jewel summoner
and soon- grand knights history

might start ffx again or finally buying ff13

NovaCascade

Oct 2, 2010
I've got Xenoblade Chronicles on a near constant rotation with Skyrim. And I'm usually wishing I was playing Xenoblade, I just don't have as much access to the TV as I do to my laptop

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
That's easy! I was playing Xenoblade Chroncile a couple of months go and I wish I had more stuff to do on that game. (The game is so good!)

den0008

Dec 23, 2010
Suikoden. That is right. The last RPG I played that was not Skyrim was an ORIGINAL PS1 release from 1997.

Arina Love

GOT MOE?
Apr 8, 2010
Rune Factory Tides of Destiny.

actually i played 15 hours more of this one, than Skyrim. I can say that i like Rune Factory more than i like skyrim.

Daggedawg

Dec 8, 2010
Last RPG I played was Last Ranker for PSP. A really neat game, shame it never made it out of Japan.

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
Suikoden.
I dusted off my PS in order to play old faves.

Pat8u

Apr 7, 2011
mount and blade warband very fun game put over 70 hours into it almost as much as I have in skyrim

4RM3D

May 10, 2011
Chrono Trigger on the iPhone.

You weren't excepting that, now were you?

Ranorak

Tamer of the Coffee mug!
Feb 17, 2010
Pokemon Black on the bus Yesterday.
And once I finish installing Windows 7 and the game it's self, It's going to be Star wars The Old Republic.

Ranorak

Tamer of the Coffee mug!
Feb 17, 2010
zerobudgetgamer said:
I played Oblivion a couple days ago. Honestly, it's my first TES game, and I'm feeling a tad bit overwhelmed. I'd be fine just going through all the quests, but I haven't been able to take ten steps outside a town without seeing another Oblivion Gate pop up. Honestly, those gates are the only thing I'm hating about the game, and the only reason I'm not playing it right now.
Side note:
That's why I never do the main story.
Once I escape the dungeon, I'll go look for the priest, get my free horse and ignore the main story.

No oblivion gates.