The last song you listened to is now your country's national anthem.

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
It's Friday, Friday, gettin' down on Friday
Everybody's looking forward to the weekend, weekend

...what have I done?

MikeStyles27

Mar 14, 2010
Equestria Gurls

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pTPqjKk_xCo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Oh yeah, I am so awesome.

NightmareWarden

Jul 2, 2011
I'm not sure how many people would proudly sing a line like "Dance F@%#er, Dance!" in a stadium. It would be amusing, though. "You're Gonna go Far Kid"

InsipidMadness

Mar 26, 2010
ejb626 said:
Even though I've been getting sick of these "The last X you Y'd is now Z" threads, the amount of them seems to have decreased and I just plugged the thread title into Google and got nothing from the Escapist. So basically what would your country's anthem be?

I last listened to the fight song of my local American Football team, the Washington Redskins. Take that Cowboys, now who's America's team? (Seriously "America's Team" should be the one that comes from its capital.) Yeah and if I've confused any foreign members we have a huge rivalry with Dallas who call themselves "America's Team" (I really should've listened to a song with more international appeal
Also* I think this has been tested into practical application before...

Shadu

Nov 10, 2010
Wow, Cascade from Homestuck. Interesting, but very, very long. I mean, gheez, games and stuff would have to start fifteen minutes late because of it. And there are no words. Sucks to be the people trying to sing along.

Tib088

Nov 28, 2009
The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars

Not a bad song, dunno if it would work but it would be great to see a whole stadium of people singing along :D