The last song you listened to is now your country's national anthem.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
ejb626 said:
Even though I've been getting sick of these "The last X you Y'd is now Z" threads, the amount of them seems to have decreased and I just plugged the thread title into Google and got nothing from the Escapist. So basically what would your country's anthem be?

I last listened to the fight song of my local American Football team, the Washington Redskins. Take that Cowboys, now who's America's team? (Seriously "America's Team" should be the one that comes from its capital.) Yeah and if I've confused any foreign members we have a huge rivalry with Dallas who call themselves "America's Team" (I really should've listened to a song with more international appeal
She Bop by Cyndi Lauper for USA's anthem? A song about female masturbation... great. Well it does fit in an esoteric sort of way.

Anaklusmos

Jun 1, 2010
Ewan Dobson - Time 2, someone linked me the image of the whole 'That lamp is amazing at guitar' so I searched for it.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I'm currently listening to "Requiem for a Tower", would that count? If not, then the alternate version "Requiem for a Dream", that would be interesting.

AperioContra

Aug 4, 2011
Brentalfloss: What if Megaman 3's Game Over Music... Had Lyrics?

... Well, good news Gaming is now on everyones minds, bad news is everyone just became a giant dick.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I'm currently listening to a Zelda Medley, which is an awesome anthem but I'm rather fond of the Mexican anthem so I have mixed feelings about this.

EpicEps

Nov 29, 2011
I was just listening to the original Pokemon theme song.

I want it to be the very best. Like no anthem ever was.

DreadfulSorry

Feb 3, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUEIn9ZFy-4 (because I don't know how to embed and am too lazy to figure it out.)

Awesome.

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
Dude... This means the UK's new National Anthem is over 16 minutes long.

I was listening to Equilibrium - Mana...

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
I'm not quite sure about this one. I guess it would make the United States a good deal more awesome. Maybe.