The last song you listened to is now your country's national anthem.

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
Canada's national anthem just became "Coming for your tank" by MiracelofSound-this shall be... interesting.

ryanxm

Jan 19, 2009
I just want to dance by ninja sex party? That's not too bad. It'd be the best when it was song at sporting events...anyone want to tell me how to upload videos to these forums? I doubt any of you want to click a link...

crazyfoxdemon

Oct 2, 2009
I'm Gonna Win by Masterplan.... You know.. I'm ok with that.. And when other ppl listen to it, I'm sure they would be as well..

metal eslaved

Sep 9, 2010
Undertaker Theme - You're Gonna Pay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGwZSU8wvlA&feature=related
Dont even dare to judge me until you listen to the song.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
battle for survival from digital devil saga 2:

there's no way we could lose at anyhting

gdog2406

Sep 15, 2011
Strobe-Deadmau5, that would be so awesome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKi9Z-f6qX4&ob=av2e

tseroff

Jun 8, 2009
Mine is soo America :)

Edit: Also, this guy's:

countrysteaksauce said:
I literally just finished listening to "Why don't you get a job" by the Offspring off the album Americana.

Pretty fitting right?

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
The Tide - Neurosis.
Well... I pity all the children who have to stand in the cold each Monday morning, singing this song before the weekly address by the principal.
[sup]So glad I go to an American school...[/sup]

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
tippy2k2 said:
Good God if these stupid threads make a come-back, I just may go on a digital shooting spree...

Just because your version of "The last X you blah blah blahed" doesn't exist doesn't mean you should do it. This thread is the same as every stupid "The last song (enemy, weapon, sex toy) you listened to (fought, used, hit your boss with) is now _____".

I'm just going to create a thread called "What's the last song you listened to?". It'll end up being the same thread as this one and every one of these types of threads. Just like that silly zombie one that just crawled out of the graves (which, as of this statement, has 401 damn replies), these threads do not deserve to be as popular as they become.

I'd like to think that someone will give me a valid reason for why these threads exist but we both know that no one is going to read this comment. You don't read other comments in these threads, you post the last _____ that you _____'ed and move along.
you just commented on said thread you hate, thus giving more posts to said thread. feeding the beast~

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
I can think of much worse songs than Pearl Jam's Black for Canada's national anthem.

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
Oh fuck... Sorry guys, just watched latest mlp episode 9 so Uk's new national anthem is now rarity's song from that episode where she sings about being the type of pony everybody should know.

So, so sorry ><

Shame, the previous song i listened to was ff7's anxious heart.

countrysteaksauce

Jul 10, 2008
I literally just finished listening to "Why don't you get a job" by the Offspring off the album Americana.

Pretty fitting right?