The last song you listened to is now your country's national anthem.

Toastboy7

Dec 4, 2011
Damn just had to listen to my dethklok album. i got the gears as my anthem.

You're here because You're one of us We are the strength We are soldiers You've journeyed far You've battled hard And now you will receive the permanent reward You've conquered pain You've conquered fear Stand proud and salute your bloody flag, here You pledge your death And your last breath
You are the gears

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
The new national anthem of the United States is......"Don't Stop" by Fleetwood Mac. M'kay, I can get behind that.

YonderTunic

Mar 4, 2010
Does it have to be an actual song or does video game music count. The last thing I listened to was the Song of Healing from Majora's Mask which while amazing isn't much of an anthem. If not then we get Empire by Chimaira which is strangely appropriate.

Veekter

Aug 4, 2008
I actually just listened to a Radio Disney version of Slipknot's Wait and Bleed.
You're welcome, America.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Video games by Lana Del Ray... Not a bad tune, but it would be weird to see out rugby heroes standing at the start of a match singing:
'I'm in his favorite sun dress
Watchin me get undressed
Take my body down town

I say 'You da bestest'
Lean in for a big kiss
Put his favorite perfume on'

Actually, that yould be funny!

DrunkPickle

Sep 16, 2011
"Soft Kitty...Warm Kitty...Little Ball Of Fur...Happy Kitty...Sleepy Kitty...Purr..Purr..Purr..." - By Sheldon Cooper From The Big Bang Theory Is Now The National Anthem Of Poland.

No Comment.

EDIT: It Could Always Be Worse, The Before-Last Song I Listened To Was Nyan Cat...What A Strange Being I Am...

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
Well I just recently showed this song to my friend:
So, yeah. It actually fits for the good, old U.S.A. I guess.