The last song you listened to is now your country's national anthem.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009

I'm okay with this (Although, it might be a little weird for the Swedish national anthem to have japanese dialogue in it.)

ZombieMonkey7

Dec 24, 2009
We can dance if we want to we can leave your country behind and if your country doesn't dance and if they don't dance, well they're no friends of mine
[youtube=Y414Q7vVgYU

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
"Perfect Insanity" by Disturbed. That's...interesting. You know what, that kinda fits not only with the USA, but the rest of the world in general.

snagli

Jan 21, 2011
Science is Fun by Mike Morasky

That doesn't even have lyrics, but awesome either way

HimochiIsAwesome

Oct 24, 2011
I'm guessing that the opening/ending music for Zero Punctuation doesn't count, so it'd be...
...*checks iTunes*...
...oh fugmuffins. It was, in all honesty, "Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau". Which is the Welsh national anthem. And I live in Wales.
Well, THAT went well, didn't it? *sarcastic tone*

Tortilla the Hun

Decidedly on the Fence
May 7, 2011
Somehow...I just can't ever see "All Together Now" by The Beatles becoming the American National Anthem. XD

Tortilla the Hun

Decidedly on the Fence
May 7, 2011
HimochiIsAwesome said:
I'm guessing that the opening/ending music for Zero Punctuation doesn't count, so it'd be...
...*checks iTunes*...
...oh fugmuffins. It was, in all honesty, "Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau". Which is the Welsh national anthem. And I live in Wales.
Perhaps it was just destined for unchanging. XD

HimochiIsAwesome

Oct 24, 2011
Mortis Nuncius said:
HimochiIsAwesome said:
...*checks iTunes*...
Or maybe I'm just kinda sad for having my National Anthem on my iTunes... *facepalm*

Spartan448

Apr 2, 2011
Attention all test subjects: "Still Alive", is now your national anthem. You are now free to enjoy your cake.

Tortilla the Hun

Decidedly on the Fence
May 7, 2011
HimochiIsAwesome said:
Mortis Nuncius said:
HimochiIsAwesome said:
...*checks iTunes*...
Or maybe I'm just kinda sad for having my National Anthem on my iTunes... *facepalm*
Well, that's not that bad. I mean I have The Star Spangled Banner on my iTunes. Except that one's the Jimi Hendrix version from the original Woodstock...and it actually came with a Woodstock album...hmm...

Okay, maybe it is just a leetle bit sad. XD But perhaps the Welsh National Anthem is a catchy tune, who's to say for certain?